Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Rocky's

Reaction score
Awesome stuff....sky one are actually showing the series...i only watched 1 2 and 3i think, i havnt seen the one where he fights the russian. The one with Clubba Lang...aka Mr T, was the best cos the few lines he had were awesome !!

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Oh my god.... and you think the Star Wars series is gonna be ****!! Rocky 1 &2 were decent films, but they went downhill rapidly after that. Rocky retired in Rocky 5 so whats the series gonna be about?? Him and Adrian doing day to day jobs?!

Reaction score
Rocky is a Legendry movie, II and III were oustanding, I and IV were good but V was ****, Rockys is my favourite movie ever.

Reaction score
boozad said:
Oh my god.... and you think the Star Wars series is gonna be ****!! Rocky 1 &2 were decent films, but they went downhill rapidly after that. Rocky retired in Rocky 5 so whats the series gonna be about?? Him and Adrian doing day to day jobs?!
1 2 and 3 mate !! and 4 until i see it...altho having a rocky 6 when hes too old and stuff is silly, and how long can they go upto ? rocky 25 whens hes got a wheelchair duel with clubba lang....

D

dan da man

rock is class all 5 films r good i like the 3rd one best