RampageVin

Reaction score
Rodrigo of SL Benfica is an absolute gem! In 2016 with Chelsea and my Lord he scores for fun. 16 goals in the league and it isn't January yet. A MUST sign

What role did you assign him and are you playing him as a lone striker? I bought him for my Spurs team and he has become like Torres, no goals in 5 games with bad ratings... I play him alone as a poacher, team is doing OK, but he's been very bad...

I use Benfica and normally he does well for me, he did in the previous games but in this one he has become kind of flunky, but I'm only in October.

What role did you assign him and are you playing him as a lone striker? I bought him for my Spurs team and he has become like Torres, no goals in 5 games with bad ratings... I play him alone as a poacher, team is doing OK, but he's been very bad...

I usually play him as an Inside Forward with duty to attack and it always work a treat for me when I was Shakthar (Ukraine) in FM2012 and still work great for me in FM2013! :D I put Roman Bezus upfront as a poacher!

his stats are sooooo suited for a pocher,,, i reckon he wud kick *** as a poacher