Rodrigo(Regen Player) Anyone got him in your FM?

mdafif

Reaction score
Rodrigo 194cm 89kg currently 22years old playing for palermo but previously from a brazil club but 3seasons ago his attributes were mad.and its getting even more mad as the season goes by.

now currently 22years
16 crossing
18 dribbling
18 finishing
18 first touch
18 heading
17 longshot
17 technique
17 Anticipation
19 Composure
16 determination
18 influence
16 acceleration
15 agility
18 jumping
16 balance
18 pace
18 stamina
16 strength
most of his attributes are higher than 12 except for bravery,flair and agression.lower than 10.
ITS SO CRAZY!
the bad thing is he got 8 for flair but who gives a dime. he's a scoring machine! you're lucky if you get him in your FM!(P.S i dont know where my printscreen button went to.i cant take his picture) definitely regen player.

No, he is a regen so only you will have him...

anyone who got him in the fm is going to go mad! as good as ibrahimovic.

No-one else can get him as he is a regen player. He doesn't exist in real life...

What a dumb thread. Obviously nobody else will have him, he's a regen. You could of atleast used the "Share your regens" thread.

No because its a REGEN ie not a real player he does not exist, you and only you will have him in your game.

Pointless post. He is new give him a chance.

I hate people that do that, when you first joined the site wh2008uk, i bet you didn't have a clue, just like the rest of us.

lol i got a regen at my team called rodrigo :)

Lol nice, he looks decent mate.

Press Alt+F9 for a screenshot and you will find it in your 'screenshots' folder. Then go advanced on posting and click the papreclip and then upload his stats.

sorry to be arrogant, but really this thread has as much point as Christmas without turkey, presents and a christmas tree