gizmo85

Reaction score
I started a save with wolfsburg..

liverpool have offered 24m for my LB rodriguez should i sell??

need quick asnwers people as its a head banger lol..

am using marshall transfer update, i gave myself 20m to start with insteed of 3m as in real life wolfsburg have a bit of cash about them...

so any response ???

thnx

try and see if you can find a good replacement for him first, if you can't then keep him. he always does well in my saves, and in the second season, man city usually offer around £30m for him.

If you have a replacement already that is almost as good or better, sell. If not, find a replacement that is as good or better, but for less - and make sure you can also sell this player in the future for what you buy him for or more.

no he is a god
You shouldn't get too attached to a player, as he will eventually decline and you won't be able to sell him later. Every player should have a price, and you will succeed :)

i only have 4m in the kitty left thou lol so finding a so called wonderkid for that is going to be hard unless someone has a secret they can share hahah

I wouldn't sell him for any less than 30M, he can develop into one of the best left backs in the game. If you do get a 30M+ offer than it might be worth considering because Wolfsburg aren't the richest club in the world and you could easily get a decent replacement and improve other areas of the squad with that money.

ok am going to keep him and get a few loan signing and try sell the dead wood..

thx

I would've take the 20m deal depending on time left on contract, wages, age, and if he is performing well or not. There is always a replacement that you can find somewhere in the world, that is as good or better, for less.

Other thing is it would need to be 24mill hard cash. Not paid over 3 years rubbish. Otherwise you won't have the deniro to buy a quality replacement. I will only sell a top player at any club at the right price for a hefty starting fee!!!!