FM-Newbie

Banned
Reaction score
Right, after seeing Raikan's thread a few weeks ago(?) about this guy, I wanted to buy him. First my Napoli save, and now for my Liverpool save. On my Napoli save I didn't have the Argentinian League selected which made me believe that was the reason I couldn't find him, however I now have the Argentinian league loaded (On view-only) for my Liverpool save, however I still can't find him.

Help.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure if it was a technical problem, however as it's about a player I decided to put it here, thanks in advance.

Right, after seeing Raikan's thread a few weeks ago(?) about this guy, I wanted to buy him. First my Napoli save, and now for my Liverpool save. On my Napoli save I didn't have the Argentinian League selected which made me believe that was the reason I couldn't find him, however I now have the Argentinian league loaded (On view-only) for my Liverpool save, however I still can't find him.

Help.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure if it was a technical problem, however as it's about a player I decided to put it here, thanks in advance.
Maybe spelling it wrong. He plays for River (Argentina). I also suggest instead of doing "view only" when loading the database, choose custom, load all players from nation - Argentina. He will be at River along with his brother Romerio.

i run england, france, germany, italy and spain only and on medium size, and hes always been on there for me :S

you spelt it right btw i think :)

It might be because I've got small database on. I'm only like a week into my Liverpool save so I'll just restart, and put on medium/large database.

Thanks guys.