bsup68

Reaction score
Hi all

Lately when i've started a new save, or loading an older save in FM16, i've stubbled upon a strange thing; No Role and duty on some of the players in the squad, as my screen shots shows - anybody else encountered the same thing and found a fix, besides reinstalling the game?

View attachment 177550

Hi all

Lately when i've started a new save, or loading an older save in FM16, i've stubbled upon a strange thing; No Role and duty on some of the players in the squad, as my screen shots shows - anybody else encountered the same thing and found a fix, besides reinstalling the game?

View attachment 1023396

try to clear the cache

C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016

Delete the Cache folder

try to clear the cache

C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016

Delete the Cache folder

thx for the suggestion, havn't thought about that my self - tried it but it didn't work.
Might try to reinstall tomorrow, could be the quickest way to correct the problem, as FM16 isn't they biggest thing to download compared to other games :)

thx for the suggestion, havn't thought about that my self - tried it but it didn't work.
Might try to reinstall tomorrow, could be the quickest way to correct the problem, as FM16 isn't they biggest thing to download compared to other games :)
Most likely cause is that you don't have an Assistant Manager.

Most likely cause is that you don't have an Assistant Manager.

Actually you may have a point there - but shouldn't it be the same for all the players in the squad? Pulled both Kieran and Joe Cole up from the reserve squad, loads of info on Joe, nothing on Kieran, anyways gonna look through some of my saves just to see if it happens in saves with an Assistant manager, if not the problem coould be solved ;)

Usually having no assistant means you don't see any role suitability icons, but maybe something went wrong.

If not, verify the integrity of your cache files in Steam to make sure nothing became corrupt.

it seems like verifying the cache files in steam and making sure I have an Assistant manager works, and solved the problem :)