Jussara

Reaction score
What is the best role for a MAC runner? I think it's an increasingly rare in the centre. I cannot find a role for a runner. The average dribble is always low.

(sorry for The bad english)

What is the best role for a MAC runner? I think it's an increasingly rare in the centre. I cannot find a role for a runner. The average dribble is always low.

(sorry for The bad english)
I'm assuming a MAC is an AMC. There's a difference between a runner and a dribbler. If you want a dribbler, then obviously a role that runs with the ball often? If you just want an actual runner who makes a lot of forward runs, then more toward Attack Duty AM or SS.

Last edited:
I'm assuming a MAC is an AMC. There's a difference between a runner and a dribbler. If you want a dribbler, then obviously a role that runs with the ball often? If you just want an actual runner who makes a lot of forward runs, then more toward Attack Duty AM or SS.

Yes, AMC :p
Well, i prefer a dribbler. But I think this feature is mostly used on wide players. I like Messi and Hazard, for exemple. Both have good PPM for dribbler. But they pay little in the middle