Rollercoaster Tycoon

Your girlfriends pretty hot. (H)

+1

If that's your lady friend then she's hot mate. Don't be offended though dude. It's all complimentary.

As for your error. It looks like you are missing a file from your programme files. Nothing to do with RCT3 but something ele you will need to install.

If you open your control panel and go to uninstall a program and you will see a bunch of files called "Microsoft visual C++". By looking at your error message it seems you are missing one of these files that is stopping you from playing RCT3.

All i can suggest is googling something like:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 error" and see if there is any info on the file you need.

Sorry dude, Hope you get it sorted

P.S. Have you tried updating your graphis chip drivers? That might fix your issue.

Have you tried installing the C++ redistributable?

No I haven't mate, what's that?

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

+1

If that's your lady friend then she's hot mate. Don't be offended though dude. It's all complimentary.

As for your error. It looks like you are missing a file from your programme files. Nothing to do with RCT3 but something ele you will need to install.

If you open your control panel and go to uninstall a program and you will see a bunch of files called "Microsoft visual C++". By looking at your error message it seems you are missing one of these files that is stopping you from playing RCT3.

All i can suggest is googling something like:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 error" and see if there is any info on the file you need.

Sorry dude, Hope you get it sorted

P.S. Have you tried updating your graphis chip drivers? That might fix your issue.

Cheers mate, will look into the things you suggested :)

Regarding my lady friend, don't worry lads, I know she's a winner |)

Loved this game, was a real timewaster a few years back!

Try running as administrator or changing compatibility settings. Can't think of anything else of the top of my head!