JxBCFC

Reaction score
I'll be starting a story with Roltek Dob soon however because I only just registered it won't let me post pictures, the first update has been written and I will post it as soon as I can!

Last edited:
Roltek Dob
View attachment 343431
I have chosen to do my first story with Roltek Dob, they are in the 2. SNL which is the second division in Slovenia. I've never really had a proper go at taking a small European team all the way to the Champions League so decided with not long till FM15 this should keep me occupied till then.

View attachment 343430
As you can see we are predicted to finish top of the second division, however at least this gives me chance to try and build my own team to take into the first division. I am going to try and buy younger players as I prefer to develop youth players and obviously regens as the game progresses further.

View attachment 343429
Kurez takes over at Dob.

View attachment 343428
An empty trophy cabinet just waiting to be filled, I also noticed we have no fierce rivals.

View attachment 343427
The facilities are all just very average and the stadium is also very small. If we want to compete in Europe then these facilities will need to be upgraded over time.

View attachment 343426
The squad is actually quite strong and and has good potential for a second tier side. However the problem is every player is only on a one year deal and with some of the bigger division one teams sniffing around some of my better players I will need to ensure I get them to sign new deals.

View attachment 343425
The last two season's in a row Dob have finished second and then lost the resulting play off and stayed in the 2. SNL. This season I believe I have to get promoted one way or another.

View attachment 343424
We may be predicted first however the odds show it will be a three horse race between us, Aluminij and Radomlje. The other odds also show there isn't much to seperate any of the teams in this league.

Next will be a June and July update discussing any transfers before the start of the season.
This is my first story so please leave some feedback on how it could be improved.:)

June/July
View attachment 343400

Friendlies
View attachment 343399
All in all an average pre-season where I just did a lot of experimental work with young players and new signings. The stand out result a 4-1 win against Romanian champions Steaua. The formation changed after losing 5-4 to Dinamo and we did look a bit better at the back after that.

View attachment 343397
This will be the starting tactic, its quite simple and basic but when I arrived there was only one wide player and our main strength is definitely down the middle so I decided to exploit this.

View attachment 343393
A fairly busy transfer window, I'll discuss the transfers in further later on. In terms of leaving the club Papez and Kuhar had their contracts terminated as they had no future at the club. Racic was a good player but the only wide midfielder we had and his game time would be very limited with this tactic so I worked out a deal involving monthly installments to try and keep a steady income into the club.

Transfers in
View attachment 343392
The first player in was Majer. We had no full backs for either side and at 23 he still has time to develop further and will slot in straight away as our first choice right back.

View attachment 343391
Next in was Music, at 24 he is probably playing very close to his peak but is still a stellar left back and will be the first choice left back this season.

View attachment 343390
The next signing was Cehic. We already had enough strikers but our second string striker is 29 and Cehic has plenty of potential at just 21. He will be rotated throughout the season and will still get plenty of game time this season.

View attachment 343389
The next man in was Robic, aged just 19 he has very good potential for the club and will be rotated throughout the season. We managed to fight off some 2. Bundesliga and some 1. SNL teams to get his signature.

View attachment 343388
Kovjenic came in next on loan from our parent club Domzale, he will be our deputy defensive midfielder as we lacked any other options behind our first choice in this position.

View attachment 343387
Pokorn was next in, yes he's 34 and I did say I was going to use younger players but I just needed someone to cover at right back just in case of any injuries for this season as there were no better options on the market. He's also more than capable of playing left back and centre midfield if needed so could be a useful utility player this year.

View attachment 343386
The final signing was Lonzaric on loan from division rivals Aluminij. He will simply just provide cover at left back as we had no full backs at all when I initially joined the club.

Next up will be the August update where we kick off our league campaign and the cup competition begins. The transfer window is still open however I think my business may be done now.