Roma Boss resigns.. Making way for Ancelotti..?

we all know what your doing lol, puttin 2 and 2 together and seeing what comes up. Of corse Carlo wont like whats happening but he is a proffesional, i dont think he will leave. He will end up being sacked unfortunatly.

I actually added the carlo thing as light Humour to the end of the thread, I expected it to get thrown in the trash, and then for us all to talk about roma, and if this did ever happen, i woudl just say, "told you so".

He has taken my beloved Blues, and turned them stale, he continually plays Michael Essien, Frank Lampard, Drogba & Malouda when they are no better then I am at the moment.

He promises youth prospects, sees Stoch leave the club for peanuts, throws Borini into the outcast and rarely plays the more prominant ones.

He plays these players because he has too. If he throws the young players straight into the fold now and we keep playing poorly then he will get even more stick. He likes Borni but he has been out injured for a long time, played his first game back from a long lay off last friday for the reserves and scored a hat-rick.

Look Ancelotti is a very good manager and i have every inch of faith that he will get Chelsea winning games again very soon. Chelsea were a average club no less then 15years ago so lets be thankful we have seen the success we have had in the last 10years.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

I actually added the carlo thing as light Humour to the end of the thread, I expected it to get thrown in the trash, and then for us all to talk about roma, and if this did ever happen, i woudl just say, "told you so".

Lol id expect you too, one day he will manage Roma but i dont think he is finished with Chelsea yet. Carlo is a winner not a quiter.

He has to bite the bullet and rotate them. At the moment i would pick Torres with Anelka and Malouda either side. Torres had more chances against Fulham in 60 minutes than what Drogba did in 120 minutes on Saturday.

It is quite clear for me that Torres was an Abramovich signing and Ancelotti is struggling with incorporating them both in. Tbh I can see Drog going back to France at the end of the season, I can't see both him and Nando being happy with rotating.

It is quite clear for me that Torres was an Abramovich signing and Ancelotti is struggling with incorporating them both in. Tbh I can see Drog going back to France at the end of the season, I can't see both him and Nando being happy with rotating.
Na i think this was Carlo's signing as i think Drogs going to Marseille(sp) next season to end his career and Nando will be the 1st choice striker with studge, malouda, kalou, anelka rotating at a guess..

Well Chelsea have been after Torres for a few years now and i have heard in a few interviews that chief exec Ron Gourlay meets with Carlo quite often and he asked him about the possability of signing Torres. Apparently Carlo was all for it but who wouldnt, but i will add Torres wasent Ancelotti's main target. Ancelotti's main target was David Luiz, Torres was just a plus. I think if you asked Carlo man to man, no cameras and reporters etc he would say he is more excited about Luiz than Torres.

But i dont think its a Mourinho/Shevchenko type situation, Mourinho is a man that likes to be number 1 at the club and he got undermimed by Roman. Carlo is used to not being number 1 at a football club so its nothing new too him. Jose also thought Shevchenko was past it and wouldnt add much to the side (how right he was) but Torres is only 26 and has a long way to go in his carrer. Also agree with Drogba going back to Marseille, he said he wanted to see out his contract which ends in 2012 but i cant see it.

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

He should leave chelsea they are now a dead club!

Seriously where do these people come from.

Seriously where do these people come from.

Well when a Man and a Woman love each other very much, they decide it is time to have childrens, they then ring the stalk hotline and get a child dropped off. They then grow up and use the interent.

Well when a Man and a Woman love each other very much, they decide it is time to have childrens, they then ring the stalk hotline and get a child dropped off. They then grow up and use the interent.

I think i know more about that than many on here ay lol.

Vincenzo Montella looks set to become Manager <3

His aeroplane celebration FTW

Suprised it isnt Totti, surely he will have a say in team affairs etc.

Totti still has a role to play as playing staff. As well as that, Montella has experience manging U-15s (IIRC), doing fairly well from what I heard.

:wub: Montella, lethal finisher and great player in his day.

Totti is the soul of AS Roma mate, of course he will have a word :)

Former Italian football presenter James Richardson rekons that Totti is just a hindance to Roma. He says the coach whoever it is feels pressured to play Totti because of his status but he just isent good enough anymore.

Former Italian football presenter James Richardson rekons that Totti is just a hindance to Roma. He says the coach whoever it is feels pressured to play Totti because of his status but he just isent good enough anymore.
Ranieri was never scared to drop Totti.

He wishes that was the reason he got fired (oh, I'm sorry 'resigned').

he is still very good IMHO, but his age, he is getting old, you can see that .. He is a legend, that has proven his love for Roma many many times ! It's not because of him that Ranieri got fired ..

I sort of agree with some past posts. Chelsea are a club in rapid decline with an ageing squad. With financial fair play coming they will have to spend a lot for them to get a fresh look back into their team. But if i was Carlo, there is no way i would leave...yet!
Who knows what Chelsea's plans are in the summer, its hit or miss wether Roman will be interested or not? But if he is, im sure we will know about it!

Ancelotti will only leave Chelsea if they don't secure a CL-spot this season. By then, Roma will get rid of whoever's in charge(unless he does a surprisingly good job) and get Ancelotti.

I sort of agree with some past posts. Chelsea are a club in rapid decline with an ageing squad. With financial fair play coming they will have to spend a lot for them to get a fresh look back into their team. But if i was Carlo, there is no way i would leave...yet!
Who knows what Chelsea's plans are in the summer, its hit or miss wether Roman will be interested or not? But if he is, im sure we will know about it!

What the same Roman that was being questioned whether he was intrested before he spent 70mill+? There is no question about it for me, Roman is 100% commited to Chelsea.