ozey

Reaction score
just started a save with roma. tempted to sell florenzi and gervino(chelsea have offered his full price,23 mil. should i sell? and what replacements should i get? gonna go for lucas romero anyway.

Ive seen Gervinho go for like £32M try negotiate a higher price for him.

You're going to want to make the most of your 2 non-EU signings, I'd go for Lucas Boye definitely seeing as your forwards are a bit lacking with Totti declining. Romero would be a good signing but you have a stacked midfield so maybe Balanta/Mammana instead?

I'd keep Florenzi (not Gervinho though) then look to bring in some Italian talent, some that've developed nicely under the CPU from my save:

Scuffet, Darmian, Cristante, Bonazzoli, Trani, Murru, Romagna, Romagnoli, Montelione

Demand more for Gervinho...I sold him for 34m to Chelsea, then I got Depay for 16m. Good business.

No need to sell fiorenzi. But negotiate higher the Gervinho price then spend what you get on Volland and/or Depay.

Then get Lucas Romero and Balanta (use instalments) in as your 2 non-eu players purchased from abroad.

Cristante is a very good cheap young player to get. Look also at ADAM VASS for only 450k but with stats of players costing more than 10 times.

Murru at rb is another somebody you should look at. Also Gino Peruzzi from Catania.

I sold gervinho for 23,and florenzi for 10. Got depay and stark in. Plus,jovic,ajer and vallejo.

No need to sell fiorenzi. But negotiate higher the Gervinho price then spend what you get on Volland and/or Depay.

Then get Lucas Romero and Balanta (use instalments) in as your 2 non-eu players purchased from abroad.

Cristante is a very good cheap young player to get. Look also at ADAM VASS for only 450k but with stats of players costing more than 10 times.

Murru at rb is another somebody you should look at. Also Gino Peruzzi from Catania.

Who does Adam Vass play for?

I´m currently 2nd in Serie A, 4 points behind Juventus with Darijo Srna, Alvarez Balanta and Iturbe all injured for 3 more months with torn calf muscles. In the semi´s in Europa League and in the Italian Cup.

I would not sell Florenzi, he's a home grown player which is nice, he performs well and consistently and can play almost everywhere in the line-up. I'm using him as a box-to-box midfielder.

I sold: Gervinho, Ljajic (complained a lot!), Romagnoli (huge mistake), Pjanic (had no need/place for him on my team), Strootman (got a very nice offer), Curci, Skorupski, Maicon (high wage mixed with poor games, he caused me like 5 penalties), De Sanctis and I dropeed Emanuelson and Balzaretti. Moved Holebas in a deal for Nicola Sansone (7 games, 8 goals and 5 assists and he plays all offensive pos and is a great rotation player). Borriello, Torosidis, Oh and Leandro Castan is on his way out.

I bought: Lucas Romero, wonderkid, pure class. Depay, pure class, wonderkid as well. 1 of 4 nominees for the golden boy award (Iturbe won). Elm (discounted price due to contract running out, planning on use him as a backup or sell and make a profit), Podolski, bought him for 3.7 million euros, will probably move him for a profit in the offseason although he has done very well for me. Srna, Odegaard, Casilla and I signed Victor Valdes. Loaned Pepe from Juve and Van Der Wiel from PSG.

I'm playing a 4-3-3 formation with Totti as my main striker. 29 GP, 26 goals and 12 assists. I've signed Ben Arfa, Wickham, and Pereyra for free heading into the 2015-2016 season. Bought Dybala for 6 million euro as well.

Totti
Depay Iturbe

Romero Florenzi
De Rossi

Cole - Alvarez Balanta - Manolas/Yanga-Mbiwa - Srna

Valdes

Last edited:
Checked it out but site wont allow me to edit my above thread. Team is called MTK and here he is stats wise:

Yeah,you have to demand more for Gervinho...
Florenzi-not for sale,he has very good mental attributes
You should buy Balanta,Romero,Vallejo,Depay,Mastour,Murru(50 mil-all)