bennett999

Reaction score
Hi all, just started as Roma on the latest update, got about £4m to spend with a healthy wage budget after some sales and talking to the board. Looking ideally for a young decent centre back. Also just anyone else anyone thinks would be good and affordable, don't bother saying Wellington Nem etc, playing after patch.

Cheers

probably not good enough but i've had good experiences with Kerim Rekik at Man City he is very young and a decent player but u may want to scout him first he is a Centre Back

Try Van Rhijn on loan from Ajax. Add a buy clause in. works for me :) Oh im not sure how this works, but i had Stekelenberg laud the club to him to join me.

I sold Osvaldo and Pjanic in my recent game, each for 20 mil. With that budget you can easily replace them and buy a new CB. I'd recommend Bellusci from Catania, he's a good CB that comes very cheap. You don't need young defensive talent, you've got Marquinhos who's a CB wonderkid, and Romagnoli who turns out very good aswel.

I managed to win the Serie A with Roma in the first season without buying any players (it's a miracle with that squad).
There's really no point to buy youths when you already got everything u need in the academy.

Marquinhos is one of my favourite CB's in real life, he's only 18 and he's already dominating the defence in Roma.
You got great youths such as Viviani, Crescenzi, Caprari, Romagnoli, Verre, Lopez, Lamela, Florenzi, Marquinhos, Dodo and much more.
You should focus on your own talents and save yourself some money.

I recommend you to sell Taddei, Curci, Marquinho, Borriello, José Angel (as you already got Balzaretti and Dodo as LB)