hersi 7

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if Romario (that RB from Vitoria) turns out just as good as in FM 2012. So if anyone has experience or maybe even a SS i'd be great!

He has great potential, in that screenshot he only has 151, he can get 180, so you need to get a bit lucky. But he turns out very well.

I've tried to sign him in my Southampton save,but still they didn't give me the work permit for him.Already tried for about more than 5 times.Any Ideas about this work permit ? it seems a lot harder to get work permit in fm13

I've tried to sign him in my Southampton save,but still they didn't give me the work permit for him.Already tried for about more than 5 times.Any Ideas about this work permit ? it seems a lot harder to get work permit in fm13

Interact with your board and request a feeder club for the purpose of work permits. That way you can buy the player without a problem and send them straight to your feeder club to gain a work permit.

Interact with your board and request a feeder club for the purpose of work permits. That way you can buy the player without a problem and send them straight to your feeder club to gain a work permit.

okay.Thanks ,I'll try to do that.Cheers !

Hmm, so if you're lucky he'll have a PA somewhere between 170-180, that's pretty nice. Definitely worth the signing in that case!