Lol_101

Reaction score
romario_ae62.jpg

Name
: Romario da Silva Santos

Club: Vitoria (Brazil)
D.O.B: 18/12/1993
Nationality: Brazilian
Position: DR/WBR (DL and MR for new positional training.)

Strengths:
Pace, Flair, Dribbling and Acceleration
Weaknesses:
Heading, Jumping, Composure
Description: Full back
Personality: Fairly Professional

Suggested Roles:
DR -Attack

Screenshots:

View attachment 200481View attachment 200482View attachment 200483View attachment 200484

If you had him last year in FM 11, he defo a cheap full back you wanna buy, and talent-wise, he's an amazing RB. The price rose this time around, and i had a few issues on the WP, but nahh, wthever :p

Best to have him train at the DL , so that u have a equal backup if anything happens to your current LB, or u can retrain him at the MR position, since his attacking stat are reasonable.

Minimum release clause is at 2.6m pounds. He is pretty weak in the air, but his speed attributes makes him a good RB.

Player Stats Update:

Last edited:
Can be signed for 700k at the start. So dont go blowing that 2.6m on him.

I'm in the second season though with Arsenal so prob a bit expensive now. Still gonna buy him as backup for Sagna.

Can be signed for 700k at the start. So dont go blowing that 2.6m on him.

know, but even if i bid 700k, he has WP issues :(

but its real good signing for any team that has LB/rb problems. one of my favourite players back in fm 11 ;)

know, but even if i bid 700k, he has WP issues :(

but its real good signing for any team that has LB/rb problems. one of my favourite players back in fm 11 ;)

Yea same here. Usually as Arsenal I straight away ask for a feeder club so we can solve WP issues and when I get it ( usually AA Gent in belgium ) I sign him and Luis Guilherme. It takes 1.4m for both and I get two future world beaters who Gent develop for me. Winning.

IMO Sime is the best young RB in the game. However, training Romario to the LB position is great.

IMO Sime is the best young RB in the game. However, training Romario to the LB position is great.
Haha no, Vrsaljko might be a little bit stronger and defensively better, but Rafael and Romario have more potential than Sime.

Not sure whether this is on topic, but when I beat Newcastle 9-0 in my save (they have Sime) he got a rating of 1.60. That is the lowest rating I have ever seen. He gave away three penalties.

Not sure whether this is on topic, but when I beat Newcastle 9-0 in my save (they have Sime) he got a rating of 1.60. That is the lowest rating I have ever seen. He gave away three penalties.
Haha! That's to bad for him. But he's one of the best (future) RB in the game, so I think it was just unlucky (lucky for you).

sime has some issues in the beginning, but gets better overtime. same with romario, but he is pretty steady in progression.

Not sure about signing Romario. Scouts are only giving me 2 and a half stars potential. I have Carl Jenkinson, who isn't the brightest of prospects, so I definitely need to sign a wonderkid righback to succeed Sagna. It's between Romario, and Fernandes (Plays for Gremio, Brazil) May just wait for a awesome regen!

Not sure about signing Romario. Scouts are only giving me 2 and a half stars potential. I have Carl Jenkinson, who isn't the brightest of prospects, so I definitely need to sign a wonderkid righback to succeed Sagna. It's between Romario, and Fernandes (Plays for Gremio, Brazil) May just wait for a awesome regen!

Check out Seb Corchia from Sochaux.

i would definatly suggests Romario due to the fm11 experience i had him at my arsenal save. the only problem is that he has to overcome wp issues, and most of the time, its a fail.

maybe raikan will help out out for this one.