December & January

Serie A Results

Roma 3-2 Palermo (Destro x2 Gustavo OG)

A Red card for Tachtsidis couldn't stop us from winning this game and coming back from 2-0 down

Napoli 2-1 Roma (Florenzi)

We didn't deserve anything out of this game and our poor performance led to a poor result

Italian Cup 1st Round

Roma 2-0 Bologna (Pjanic, Tachtsidis)

A solid performance which saw us advance in the cup

Serie A

Roma 0-0 Chievo

The fact we can't score against Chievo at home just shows we lack the firepower to challenge

Cagliari 0-1 Roma (Lamela)

A feisty game which saw us ****** the win in a close game

Player of the Month

ORTXS4v.jpg

Alessandro Florenzi

The young attacking midfielder has put in many impressive performances and has filled been providing and scoring for the team

Yearly Awards

bgUbDrDl.png

Milosevic and Florenzi came 2nd and 3rd respectively in the young player of the year awards

e5rby0sl.png

Milosevic won Player of the year after some great performances

January Transfer Window

Gdi9ncQl.png

As result of our position in the league the board decided to increase our budget

EcvFsFWl.png

Alen Halilovic - 1.5 mil - A Wonderkid who will be joining at the in 2014, he has loads of ability and i couldn't resit getting him for so cheap

VRSFYvQl.png

Francesco Bardi - Free Transfer - The Young GK will be joining at the end of the season he will become our 2nd GK while Koval will become our Full time Number 1 and Stek will be sold.

MXs9jbBl.png

Mattia Destro - 3.9 mil - After leading our scoring charts I decided to make the deal permanent and i'm sure he will pay that fee off

I4v7e5Ql.png

Olexandr Aliev - Loan - Mainly will be used as a backup as he can be used in many positions

afsyJLDl.png

Marco Capuano - 6.5 mil - The Young Center Back was on the transfer list and after seeing the asking price it was a deal i couldn't turn down

XumeSwTl.png

Cristian Tello - Loan - Good player who can play on either wide and will hopfully provide the spark coming off the bench

Z9D3v2Ml.png

Burdisso and Sergio had to go Burdisso was on 73k a week which was unacceptable

Serie A

Roma 3-0 Udinese (Milosevic, Florenzi, Lamela)

A Great scoring show from the Team rare that we score more than two

Italian Cup Quarter Final

Roma 2-1 Siena (Florenzi, Farelli OG)

A poor first half performance nearly cost us against a team we should be beating by more than one goal

Catania 1-1 Roma (Destro)

A game we were lucky to draw and we will take that point back home

Roma 2-1 Sampdoria (Destro x2)

Destro leads the line and scores a 92nd min winner in our battle for 3rd place

Italian Cup Semi Final

1st Leg

Lazio 1-1 Roma (Milosevic)

Another Derby we dominated but couldn't find the winning goal but we are happy with the away goal

Roma 0-0 Lazio

A frustrating game against a 9 man Lazio team however we couldn't find the back of the net.

Through to the Final on Away Goals!!!!!

vo6Ruk3l.png

Aformatio change wasd need after we couldn't scorre against a 9 man lazio team

Serie A

AC Milan 1-5 Roma (Destro x4 Bradley)

A Lamela Red Card couldn't stop us destroying Milan Destro by 4 goals !!!!

League Table

5k1I6XOl.png

We sit in 2nd 8 points behind Juve

Player Stats

4wPbjSpl.png

Destro joint top goalscorer as Florenzi is joint top with most assists

Player of the Month

97f5nc0l.jpg

Mattia Destro - he seemed to shift into another gear after his loan deal was made permanent

Last edited:
February & March 2013

tD4sun6l.jpg

February 2013

Easy Points dropped
Still struggle to score
Totti finds the back of the net

Serie A

Roma 1-2 Torino

Destro

A De Rossi Red card while we were 1-0 up cost us the game as we were unable to hold on

Pescara 0-0 Roma

Just couldn't find a way in which has been the problem so much this season

Roma 1-0 Bologna

Totti

Totti's first goal under my management was enough to secure us the win

Parma 2-2 Roma

Maupay, Pjanic

Lucky to leave with a point the young Frenchman came to our rescue

Monthly Review

A very Poor month which saw us lose to Torino which is unacceptable plus drawing against Pescara and Parma which adds to the disappointment. the only positive is that Totti finally scored I judst can't seem to get the best out of him which is very frustrating.

March 2013

Closing in on Juve
We find form
Derby della capitale

Roma 2-1 Siena

Destro x2

Mattia to the rescue when it looked like we would struggle to get the goals he came through for us

Atalanta 0-1 Roma

Destro

Luck again was on our side thankfully

Roma 1-1 Fiorentina

Maupay

We really should of won this game however after Bradley's Red we had to settle for a draw

ekl7R3Dl.jpg

Lazio 0-1 Roma

Destro

Finally! We secure a win against our fiercest rivals should of been more but we will take the 3 points

Roma 4-1 Genoa

Destro, Capauno, Bradley, Florenzi

Very rare we score this many but it came at a good time as it extended our unbeaten record to 8 games

Monthly Review

Very impressive month Destro has gone on a run and long may it continue with Juve losing points we are closing in on them with a key title clash coming next month we have to hope Magic man Mattia is on form to lead us to victory.

League Table
4N4teN5l.png

6 points behind Juve as we get closer to the defending champs

Player of the Months

M87t0oXl.jpg

Magic man Mattia Destro

He is joint top goalscorer with 21 goals in the league and during this period has carried this team to 5 wins

April 2013

Finding Form
Putting Juve under pressure
Destro carrying us

Inter 1-2 Roma

Destro Florenzi

A game we deserved to win and that's what we did solid performance

bkCcpPml.jpg

Title Clash

Roma 1-0 Juventus

Destro

If this game was summed up in one word it would be: Domination Juve had no chance it was all about us finding the back of the net which Destro did in the 86th min

Palermo 0-2 Roma

Destro x2

Mattia once again carrying us to another victory however the result was bitter sweet as we had lost our top goalscorer for the rest of the season :'(

Can we hold on without Destro?

New Deal For Adams

uMK4jDfl.png

Battle for the Scudetto

Vuq23dUl.png

Player for the Month

pdbpODKl.jpg

Mattia Destro

Heartbroken that he is injured 25 goals in the league adding 4 in 4 this month

this doesn't seem to be getting much of a response any suggestions on improving this?

I'm following mate, just silently. Looks good overall to me. Just keep going and it'll pick up people :)

April 2013

BUCHryrl.jpg

Race for the Scudetto goes down to the wire
Italian Cup Final
End of Season review

Serie A

Chievo 1-2 Roma (Lopez Tello )

Life without Destro began with us conceding and Maupay getting sent off in the first 20 mins. Lopez got one back and Tello scored a crucial goal in the 89 min

Juventus 0-0 Torino

This meant the gap was only 1 point with 3 games to go

sEWeUUSl.png

Roma 3-3 Cagliari (Totti Lamela Tello)

Giving up a 3-1 lead in a key game is unacceptable and makes the title challenge even harder meanwhile Juve found a late goal to beat Pescara

dNeYLXUl.png

With Juve dropping points with a draw against Bologna we had the chance to reduce the gap against Udinese

Udinese 0-0 Roma

We wasted our chance to reduce the gap to 1 point we were in control until Bradley picked up his 4TH red card of the season which ruined our chance to win

Wf7CkX6l.png

This meant we would need Juve to lose and us to win while needing a 10 goal swing

Roma 0-1 Catania

Another Game we failed to find the net andd showed how much we struggled with out Destro next season we need more depth as we had lost the title to Juve their game and had won the title by 6 points

XgnIcc7l.png

Italian Cup Final

078u0tzl.png

Totti showed his class in a game that saw the return of Destro we were in complete control and despite the disappointment of the end of the season we ended it with silverware

End of Season Review

gwYk7wFl.png

2DR5HUkl.png

SziQPztl.png

E7Ys6fGl.png

vyEjtJ0l.png

Manger's Player of the year award
1st: Destro
2nd:Milosevic
3rd:Florenzi

Season Review

The fact we came so close to the title is something that we should be proud of we were the only team to compete with Juve and we will push them again next season many from this years squad will not make it as they are getting on in age. We must target 2 new strikers as we could of turned many of our draws to wins with better finishing. We must look forward to Champions League football and prevent Juve from claiming another title

Desperately unlucky mate! The Italian league is a horror to manage in because some teams can be terrible and lose 6 games on the bounce then just randomly turn up and beat one of the big boys!

Hopefully you'll win it next season :) Destro is some player too!

Just a quick thing to you mate that I'm also doing a story with a Rome club, just the other half Lazio. I'd be really grateful if you'd check it out sometime :) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...23316-lazio-better-side-rome.html#post1794569 Maybe sometime we can have an online match to see which half of Rome is doing better!

Last edited:
Good work mate, a couple of key signings up front and the scudetto will be yours.

Desperately unlucky mate! The Italian league is a horror to manage in because some teams can be terrible and lose 6 games on the bounce then just randomly turn up and beat one of the big boys!

Hopefully you'll win it next season :) Destro is some player too!

Just a quick thing to you mate that I'm also doing a story with a Rome club, just the other half Lazio. I'd be really grateful if you'd check it out sometime :) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...23316-lazio-better-side-rome.html#post1794569 Maybe sometime we can have an online match to see which half of Rome is doing better!

Sounds great mate i will be checking out your story for sure good idea about that online match maybe at the end of the 2013/14 when we have season our own stamp on our teams

Summer Transfer Window 2013

It's been a very busy Transfer Window for us as we attempt to make the push into serious title contenders

KFa75XFl.png

IN

XpbtcGDl.png

Tachtsidis -2 Mil - We bought him outright from Genoa after he had a solid season coming in to help the midfield and we hope he can do the same again this season

AkPKiFcl.png

Valerio Verre -1 Mil - Another player we bought outright from Genoa he has a very bright future at the club and we be rotated in to the team when possible

x6az5tol.png

Gianluca Caprari - 2.5 Mil - a player who was also co-owned and another player who has alot of potential his versatility makes him even more valuable

XjpKKKTl.png

Ezequiel Munoz - 6 Mil - A player who has been looked at previously but was too expensive at the time however he was placed on the transfer list for a steal at 6 Mil it was an offer we could not refuse

qo9pLj1l.png

Francesco Bardi - Free - Completed his move and will take up the Number 2 Goalkeeper role behind Koval.

HyBjurZl.png

Lucas Ocampos - 12.5 mil - ALOT to pay for a 19 year old who has alot of developing to do but we are paying for a player who i believe can lead this club to glory we will see if the risk pays off.But with sells to AS Monaco the deal basically pays for it's self.

ywF9ObWl.png

Sime Vrsaljko - 7.25 mil - We needed to fill the Rightback position and he was our first target we were told by Dinamo he wouldn't leave for less than 17.5 mil so we unsettled him and got him for 7.25 mil he will be our starting RB for a long time

jqOxs9Il.png

Abel Hernandez - 6 mil - Another steal and another Striker he is likely to lead the line with destro this gives us alot of firepower.

Out

There were many leaving the club mostly because of Age and we decided to cash in before they declined

Major Outs

Stekelenburg - 10 mil - Sevilla - Was hit and miss last season and was unreliable he was stalling Koval's development and had to go at 10 mil we were more than happy to sell him

Marquinho - 7.5 mil -AS Monaco - after being loaned out and having a good season with Zenit he was wanted by many in Europe and we were happy to sell

Borriello - 7.5 mil - Catania - looks like he could do a job but had no future to sell a 31 year old for 7.5 mil is great and was great business for us

Balzaretti - 10 mil - AS Monaco - had an amazing season getting himself into Serie A Team of the Year but he was 31 and we had to cash in Jose Angel and Dodo are ready to fill in and for this fee we couldn't turn it down

Transfer Overview

YGKTL40l.png

Projected First Team

QEuMAeSl.png

Very Strong with alot of depth we are going to be very competitive this season

Next update August and September

All togheter a good story. I hope the screen of the formation is a mistske! Totti on the bench?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Until he is 40 a no go ;) !!! The captain never die. For me also too much transfers but thats your story and you decide to have victory with your team. I keep on look at this, good luck mate!

PS: a second place is very good, rubentus plays a fantastic season so you cant beat them. All the best for the next derbys, the last you did very well!

Last edited:
All togheter a good story. I hope the screen of the formation is a mistske! Totti on the bench?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Until he is 40 a no go ;) !!! The captain never die. For me also too much transfers but thats your story and you decide to have victory with your team. I keep on look at this, good luck mate!

PS: a second place is very good, rubentus plays a fantastic season so you cant beat them. All the best for the next derbys, the last
you did very well!

Thank you very much

Totti will play don't worry, i agree there have been alot of transfers but i felt we had to cash in before players started to decline as long as we keep our core we will be fine

Thanks for the support

August & Septmeber 2013

sNv26xIl.jpg

Season Starts
Finishing off our transfers
Champions League begins

Transfers

IN

s6asn3vl.png

Sebastien Corchia - 12 Mil - Saw him on the transfer list and just couldn't leave him

Out

PllIlAPl.png

Bradley had to go as much as i love his work rate he had 4 red cards last season and with Verre and Viviani we have future Italian mids who we need to develop

Italian Super Cup

QIyZCVsl.jpg

Juventus 2-0 Roma

We should of won this game we are very close to Juventus in terms of quality but Llorente was the difference

Serie A

2hw9NdFl.jpg

Roma 2-1 Sampdoria

Destro Ocampos

A Lamela Red card threatened to leave us dropping 2 points in our first league game until Ocampos came through in the 91st min with a world class goal picking up the ball in his own half and driving towards goal going past the whole Sampdoria and slotting it past the goalkeeper

Livorno 0-1 Roma

Florenzi

A simple game we were never trouble winning the game we just couldn't find more goals however we lost Pjanic

Inter 0-3 Roma

Destro x3

Destro took control dof this game and the Magic man showed all us class with his hat trick

Champions League Group

krRbBU0l.png

Champions League

Benfica 3-1 Roma

Lamela

Bradley came back to haunt us with a brace we were outclassed and got a reality check

Roma 1-2 Juventus

Florenzi

A game we really wanted to win a game we shouldn't have lost a draw would of been a fair result but we were unable to hold on

Udinese 2-1 Roma

Destro Hernandez

The game was always in our hands we just needed to take our chances and Hernandez did that for this first league goal for the club

Roma 4-0 Atalanta

Hernandez x2
Totti
Maupay

With Destro tired from the last game it was time for the other forwards to step up and they did with a solid win

League Table

Oakzl4ol.png

Good start 1st in the league and we hope we can maintain this we must improve in the CL to qualify

Player of the months

1TueshGl.jpg

Mattia Destro

The Magic man has continued his form into the new season with 5 goals and he will be key for us this season​