Callum525

Reaction score
I haven't had luck with any other strikers on this game as of yet, but this man is an absolute monster for me.
I mainly play him in the Champions League in which he has 21 goals, 3 assists in 13 games.

Here is his record at the end of the 14/15 season leading up to the Champions League final
View attachment 461947

His current record. Played him outside the league as a sub a few times; might start him soon and see if he performs just as well.
View attachment 461946

14/15 stats
View attachment 461945

15/16 so far (currently November)
View attachment 461944

Anyone else had as much success with him?

Didnt think he was so good, Cant wait for him to come back off loan

He didn't do so good on loan for me, but since hes come back to me hes been doing amazing!

Up to 13 goals in 6 games in the Champions League now for this season
View attachment 461923

I've got him on loan at Everton in my first season, I started the career on the BETA and he scored 6 goals in 3 appearances, but since i've switched to the full version of the game he's played awful.

I haven't had luck with any other strikers on this game as of yet, but this man is an absolute monster for me.
I mainly play him in the Champions League in which he has 21 goals, 3 assists in 13 games.

Here is his record at the end of the 14/15 season leading up to the Champions League final
View attachment 402329

His current record. Played him outside the league as a sub a few times; might start him soon and see if he performs just as well.
View attachment 402330

14/15 stats
View attachment 402331

15/16 so far (currently November)
View attachment 402332

Anyone else had as much success with him?
Yeah I bought him on my man city save.. probably overpayed for him but he's the reason i got out of a champions league group with stuttgart and milan and the reason i'm 1st in the league.

If anyone has him on Loan at Everton he is hit and miss. I found he needs to be told hes great before he can do much. Private Chat and the right Team talks can result in this fella being a monster.

After teaching him "Shoot with power", he becomes an absolute beast! He's a physically gifted player who reads the game very well (in reality) and isn't all that solid technically, he won't create goals out of nowhere but great as Target man!

Not got him in my save but he was europes top scorer or something like that for chelsea, after seeing this thread looks like im going to have to go all out for him

I've recently bought him myself and he scores even more than Benteke as AF.

guys how did you manage to buy him!? seems impossible for my Liverpool save..

guys how did you manage to buy him!? seems impossible for my Liverpool save..
That's probably because Liverpool and Chelsea are fierce rivals and the manager probably has poor opinion of you, he won't accept a realistic bid.

That's probably because Liverpool and Chelsea are fierce rivals and the manager probably has poor opinion of you, he won't accept a realistic bid.
you can be right but brandonfreeze says he bought Lukaku on his Man City. save!?

you can be right but brandonfreeze says he bought Lukaku on his Man City. save!?
Man City and Chelsea were never rivals. I mean the classic rivalry not title rivals. Check Liverpool's or Chelsea's information. Like it's with Everton n Liverpool.

After teaching him "Shoot with power", he becomes an absolute beast! He's a physically gifted player who reads the game very well (in reality) and isn't all that solid technically, he won't create goals out of nowhere but great as Target man!

Hi, Can you tell me how you teach him to shoot with power, as you say I think it will make him an absolute monster! but when I go into training I cannot seem to find the option to select shoot with power.

I know this is technically a training question but just seeing this made me think about it and ask the question.

thanks,

Hello im Everton and my team in general are doing rather good im 6th after 11 games with 19 points only 5 off top spot but im playing a 4-5-1 attacking formation so Lukaku is a lone striker ive tried him with many roles but he isnt performing as good as i thought he would unfortunately after hearing my formation what role do you think suits him best ?

View attachment 452480 Here is Lukaku's form stat thingy not very good at all really is it ?

Here is the tactic ...
View attachment 452478

Cheers hope someone can help !

Cheers hope someone can help !

I have a lot of experience with Everton and I recommend playing with Barry pushed up to Barkley's positon as a defensive DLP (Rotate with McCarthy), and Barkley playing Advanced Playmaker behind Lukaku. That way you're not relying on wingers crossing in to Lukaku constantly. I also find Poacher never works well as a lone striker as a Poacher feeds off scraps/lay-offs/support from a second, bigger striker. For example I have Lukaku as Target Man and Fierro as Poacher and they bang them in. Probably just Advanced Forward in your case for Lukaku though.

I have a lot of experience with Everton and I recommend playing with Barry pushed up to Barkley's positon as a defensive DLP (Rotate with McCarthy), and Barkley playing Advanced Playmaker behind Lukaku. That way you're not relying on wingers crossing in to Lukaku constantly. I also find Poacher never works well as a lone striker as a Poacher feeds off scraps/lay-offs/support from a second, bigger striker. For example I have Lukaku as Target Man and Fierro as Poacher and they bang them in. Probably just Advanced Forward in your case for Lukaku though.

cheers for the advice and replying so quickly ill try what you said out but ive been using Lukaku as a AF, poacher, TM etc but none worked but ill try barkley behind him and see how i do ill tell you later :)

cheers for the advice and replying so quickly ill try what you said out but ive been using Lukaku as a AF, poacher, TM etc but none worked but ill try barkley behind him and see how i do ill tell you later :)

Okay keep me posted (don't be annoyed at me if it goes wrong :p)