djromeo

Reaction score
First of all i borrowed the idea to this challenge from a danish FM site. Credit to Cesc

INFO

The ruler of footballs big five, it can be you. All you have to do is to become the champion of England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France. You might think that it does not sound all that hard, but you have to start out small and build your way up. You played football as a professional but due to alcohol problems that you later have sorted out you did not get the most out of your talent and quit at a young age. Now you are back, this time on the sidelines. Ready to show the world that you can be the best the world have ever seen.

RULES

The game

• Lowest league in England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France
  • Newest database
  • Database size: up to you
  • Startdate: Germany
Your manager
  • Past playing experience experience: Professional footballer
  • Club: Start without job
​Other rules
  • No cheatprograms
  • Play honestly
  • You can buy players from where ever you want to
  • You can be appointed as manager of any national team, but you will only get points if you are winning as manager for England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France
Point system
First: to get your points post a screen shot of your accomplishment, then i will put it on the scoreboard further down the page. So we can see who will be the ruler of the big five.

England
- Premier League: 1st place: 15 points / 2nd place 10 points / 3rd place 8 points
- Sky bet Championship: 1st place 8 points / 2nd place 5 points / Promotion through playoff: 3 points
- Sky bet League 1: 1st place 5 points / 2nd place 4 points / Promotion through playoff: 2 points
- Sky bet Leauge 2: 1st place 4 points / 2nd place 3 points / 3rd place 2 points / Promotion through playoff: 1 point
- Skrill Premier: 1st place 3 points / Promotion through playoff: 1 point
- Skrill N/S: 1st place: 2 points / Promotion through playoff: 1 point
- FA cup: 10 pionts / runner up: 5 points
- Capitol one cup: 5 points / runner up 2 points
- FA Trophy: 2 points / runner up 1 point

Spain
- Liga BBVA: 1st place 15 points / 2nd place 10 points / 3rd 8 points
- Liga adelante: 1st place 6 points / 2nd place 4 points / Promotion through playoff: 2 points
- Second division B: Promotion through playoff: 2 points
- Cup: 10 points / runner up 5 points
- Federation cup: 2 points / runner up 1 point

Germany

- Bundesliga: 1st place 15 / 2nd place 10 points / 3rd place 8 points
- Second division: 1st place 6 points / 2nd place 4 points / Promotion through playoff: 2
- Third division: 1st place: 4 points / 2nd place 2 points / Promotion through playoff: 1 point
- Cup 10 points / runner up 5 points

Italy
- Serie A 1st place 15 / 2nd place 10 points / 3rd place 8 points
- Serie B 1st place: 6 points / 2nd place 4 points / 3rd place/Promotion through playoff: 2 points
- Serie C1 1st place: 4 points / Promotion through playoff: 2
- Serie C2 1st place: 2 points / 2nd place 1 point
- Serie C cup: 2 points / runner up 1 point

France

- Ligue 1: 1st place 15 / 2nd place 10 points / 3 place 8 points
- Ligue 2: 1st place 6 points / 2nd place 4 points / 3rd place 2 points
- National: 1st place 4 points / 2nd place 2 points / 3 place 1 point
- CFA: 1st place 2 points
- Coupe de la Ligue: 2 points / runner up 1 point
Europe
Chapions league: 50 points / runner up 20 points
Uefa cup: 30 points / runner up 15 points

International
World cup: 100 points
Euro: 75 points

Manager
Manager of the year: 5 points

I hope you will find this interesting and be joining. I will update the scoreboard in the next post.

I hope you will use the thread to talk about how it is going for you. Share your experiences.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Scoreboard

1. Romeo 5 points

Last edited:
Going to give this a go after played my current save a bit longer will be very interesting!

Can i do it winning Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres instead of French Ligue 1. Liga Zon Sagres is above on the rank and i love it.

Can i do it winning Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres instead of French Ligue 1. Liga Zon Sagres is above on the rank and i love it.

Permission granted :D But you still have to start without a job.

I got this going myself. Started as manager for grimsby in the skrill premier. Here is how it went:

EqaA5.jpg

5 points for me :)

Decided to give this a go a couple of weeks ago. first job was at Almeria B' and was doing quite well until the first team stole all my players. Still in the first season I moved on to Barcelona B' which was pointless because they didn't have enough players to fill a team, so I quit that after 30 days and moved onto Gillingham which was something of a lost cause and I was promptly relegated to League 2. Busy 1st season! in fact I think that after leaving Almeria B' and Barcelona B' both got relegated which meant I had managed to play a part in 3 relegations in one season. What an achievement! In my second season I managed to finish 3rd to get promotion. 2 points to me! Season 3 involved another two club changes (I?m not very patient). About half way through the season with my Gillingham team in mid-table I moved on to an under achieving Sunderland who were in 23rd​ in the Championship. I gave that a few months and we got up to mid-table, until I was offered the West Ham job. They were offering me a bigger transfer budget and were just outside of the automatic promotion zone in the Championship, so off I went! That season finished with a last day of the season defeat to QPR. Thankfully Blackburn lost as well so I won the league! Another 8 points! Couple of seasons in the Premier League finishing 14th​ and 8th​. Now half way through my 3rd​ Premier League season and I?ve managed to win the Capital One Cup so 5 more points!
On the international front I basically went applying for every international job that came available which led to me getting a rather dull job as manager of Congo. Thankfully at the start of this season I was offered ?1,500 a week to manage Uruguay (bit tight I know) but im hoping a good performance in the Copa America will give me a chance of securing a job with a team who are in with a chance of securing me my first big 5 title!

Last edited: