TobeyJames

Reaction score
View attachment 301923
Romsey Town

Romsey Town F.C. is a football club based in Romsey, Hampshire, England. The club competes in the Wessex Premier Division which is the ninth tier of English football. The club is affiliated to the Hampshire Football Association and is an FA chartered Standard club Formed in 1886, Romsey have always been around the 9th and 10th tiers of English Football but have once in their history reached the Fourth Qualifying Round of the FA Cup in the 1990–91 season. They were among the founding members of the Wessex League in 1986. The club plays at the Bypass Ground which they moved to in 1956.

I am only using my Youth Academy Players For This Save... Inspired By MojoDex & Obscurity.

romseytownfcinformation.png

Formation

I have gone for the basic 4-4-2 formation, and am in the midst of getting my team fluent. The full backs are quite attack minded and the overall tactic is also quite attacking.

romseytownfctacticsover.png

Academy Upgraded

Good News! The board have already agreed to increase and better the Youth Academy.

romseytownfcboardroombo.png

A Star Already?

I havent seen a starter regen like this before and I hope he stays with us. I hear at Amateur clubs players can wonder off to other clubs. He looks decent and is by far my best player. Will be relying on him as my engine room.

charliemasonoverviewpro.png

Pre-Season

A good Pre-Season saw us unbeaten and performing well. It still feels abit lucky at the moment though and our opposition always look likely to score against us. Big work needed on my defenders and their training. Hopefully it will improve or we can outscore our opponents. We go into the season confident though and the teams morale is high.

romseytownfcfixturessch.png

Mason looks the dogs! Get the board to go semipro soon as or he will be off like a shot! Friendlies went well looking good so far.

are you playing on FMC or are you just using the FMC skin? if you're playing with FMC then can you tell me how you got the 9th tier on it?

Best of luck Tobey, Mason looks great for that level of football! I tried getting level 9 to work on FMC but the trick doesn't work on the newest patch?

Fixtures

Here's a look at my first eleven games of the season. So far not to bad. I had a drawing managerial debut but won my next only to be followed by three more draws. I think my formation has been settling well and my squad had been looking for someone to score the goals. I was beaten in the Southern League Cup first round but a Cup run isn't really a priority. I was kind of disappointed to win in my F.A Vase Qualifying game as I could do with fewer games.

League Table

5th in the league isn't bad as we have been predicted to finish 16th. We have played well and my tactics are still be learned by the players.

wessexleaguepremierdivi.png

Record Achieved
!

Really not that spectacular but we'll take the accolades as they come.

tobeymasonnewsinbox2.png

Academy Upgraded

The board agreed that something had to be done about our youth setup and duely agreed to improve our academy.

romseytownfcboardroombo.png

Just quickly, does anyone have any advice on how to ensure my players arent always knackered. They seem to suffer alot of fatigue even though most matches are 7 days apart.

Last edited:

Fixtures

Another good few months have seen Romsey go unbeaten in the league but also see them bow out of the F.A Vase which I don't mind and as I've said before I want to concentrate on the league as only top spot gets promoted and I want to save my players for a big promotion push. A spate of clean sheets aswell which was good but now my keeper is injured for 3 months!

League Table

Top spot and deservedly so! My tactics are starting to pay off and my players are playing more confidently. Although I didn't see myself in this position I am thrilled to be top and hope that I can get promoted on my debut season. I know there's still a long way to go byt I'm excited.

Key Players

A quick look at Mason who I though would have played a bigger part this season. I have made him my playmaker and he does spread the ball about a bit but he hasn't be spectacular. I know he is young maybe I am being to expectant. His two goals came in our last game aswell so hopefully he'll be more confident now.

charliemasonoverviewpro.png

James Abbott has been great this season scoring in important games. He is always a danger up front and links up well with the clubs other strikers. Hopefully his form will continue.

jamesabbottoverviewprof.png

Last edited:

Fixtures

Really dominating now and our results show this, we are starting to score a few more goals now and the team are really rocking and rolling. All 25 season ticket holders must be amazed at how there predicted 16th team is doing. Still not as good as we could be but impressive for such a small club playing with its youth team.

Table

Doing incredibly well in the League and our nearest competitor is 10 points below us. I'm hoping for a clean sweep in the final 11 games of the season but you never know. I'm praising all my players who have a great rating and that seems to be filling the team up with confidence.

Record Achieved!

As long as this keeps happening I'll be happy.

tobeymasonnewsinbox.png

Youth Intake 2012-2013 Season

A few good players in here, I'm assuming their potential is so high due to the fact i'm in such a low league any how. I can be happy with these youngsters I guess.

romseytownfcyouthcandid.png

Ben Cousins

Seem's ok, touted as one of the best players in the group. I will introduce him into first team football and see how he does.

bencousinsoverviewprofi.png

Darren David

Again touted as one of the better players but as I have a few players already in his position I will keep him in the under 18's squad. Hopefully he can develop though.

darrendavidoverviewprof.png

Robert Brazil

Another youngster to ply his trade in the Under 18's for a while. Great Penalty taking stats but so far I can only remember about 1 penalty so far this season lol.

robertbraziloverviewpro.png

Yohance Cole

Looks like he may become a very useful striker. If his pace and speed develop then he could become a tricky player in the future. Again I'll give him first team football this season.

yohancecoleoverviewprof.png

A Great Debut!!

A good way to introduce yourself I suppose. Last Minute Goal! Whoop!
tobeymasonnewsinbox6.png

Romsey Town FC Win Wessex League Premier Division

Fixtures

Romsey enjoyed somewhat of an indifferent end to the season. With the squad playing alot of games in a short space of time the team had become fatigued and tired. Alot of games were postponed and replayed days apart. Luckily my team is quite strong and we played well. We did have a 3 game losing streak and it could have changed our season, but did it?

League Table

We'd done it! Suprisingly more comfortably than I though we would. I hoped we could win our first promotion quickly and we have done just that. Hopefully I can keep the wheels spinning, improve my youth, train them well and enjoy some more League hopping.

First Of Many?

Like I said didn't expect to be top by so much but I'm sure the next league will offer more competition.

tobeymasonnewsinbox4.png

tobeymasonnewsinbox2.png

Player Stats

James Abbott lead the way in front of goal, scoring 15 goals to aid the team. Chris Readings scored 13 and was lethal in front of goal for us. Their partnership defined our season. Charlie Mason played well but I was expecting a little more from him but hopefully once I go Semi-Pro and tie him down to a contract he will improve. Another player of note was Callum Byrne who payed well on the right of midfield. His assist making is top notch.
romseytownfcsquadplayer.png

wel done on the league win..i am doing this with bridlington town..any potentiol signings u recommend