LukeDirnt

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just started a Soton save with the lastest LFC Marshalls update where ronaldinho is not on Mineiro and he is on a free transfer. After playing 9 matches this season Gaston Ramirez got injured so the only AP available is Ward-Prowse.
I have agreed terms with dinho for 90k a week which is close to Osvaldo?s wage. But he wants a minimum fee release clause of 3.5 M which is completely stupid since I think it will get matched easily by summer.
What do you guys think of dinho? Has he performed for you on other saves? Will he make my other players ask for more wages?

technically hes as good as he was in 05 06 and 06 07... but its the physical stats that let him down... on a free yes go for it he'd still be the best AMC in ya squad and as a trequestra he'll be good!! Use Ramirez when hes's back as and If on the riht with lallana on the left as If

Try changing that to a relegation release clause, if you can. And yes, Ronaldinho is total quality. He'll be at top still, for around 2-3 years, easily. However, I'm stating based on the original squad, so dunno if any change has been made towards him in the update.

And you'd be surprised, not too many teams want him, even in FM. Atleast, not so when he was at AM so far, in the multiple saves.

Why would his buy out get matched he is a old ageing player but still has some quality in him some where

I dont know I tought it would.
Good things so far:
*The Board are delighted because it boosted shirt sales a lot.
*A lot of players have on their profiles : "Pleased to be playing alongside Ronaldinho"

Hope this kind of transfer helps me retain the services of Luke Shaw and Ward-Prowse.

And you'd be surprised, not too many teams want him, even in FM. Atleast, not so when he was at AM so far, in the multiple saves.

I believe he does have some important preferences on his personal page.
Prefers to play in Brazil
Prefers not to play in Europe
Prefers not to play in Asia.

Usually unless you're one of the elite clubs you don't stand of chance of getting him to negotiate a contract, even if you are an elite club and you manage to get him negotiating a potential contract, it's always rated as "Dubious". Seems he wants to finish his career in Brazil.

he may be older, but he is still one of the best AP's in the game, f you can gt him, always get him, even if you only use him for one half of match, at least you'll have a legend to tutor your up and coming stars.

Signed him for Stoke. So it is possible to get him if you are not one of the elite :p

Depends on your tactics really. If your playing style is based on fast paced counter attacks or a heavy press, Ronaldinho's physical stats lets him down.

Speaking from experience.

He got injured for 5 weeks, Still making a lot of money on shirt sales is insane.

Signed him for Liverpool, playing quite well for me in the shadow striker role.
Stamina isn't Premier League standard but he's a useful player to have in any squad i reckon.

he was a boss for me on athltico miniero game as an advanced playmaker attack left wing won me league and club world championship against bayern player of that tournament and man of match his stamina is only bad thing lol