dewsbop

Reaction score
I see that Ronaldinho Gaúcho contract ends in December.

Has anyone managed to sign him and if so is he any good? I'm only really trying to sign him to work with younger players to help them develop but wondered if he could still cut it playing every week.

I signed him in my Wolfsburg season, but only kept him for 6 months. Seemed to make an impact coming off the bench but thats about it. He only asked for around 25k a week n'all.

Yeah he would deffo have better use as a bench player and hoping he could make an impact that way

I had him for Sheffield Wednesday in the prem as a player/scout and because he wanted to be a scout he only wanted £500 per week. He got an assist per game for the last half a season before he turned to complete **** the season after.

I had him for Sheffield Wednesday in the prem as a player/scout and because he wanted to be a scout he only wanted £500 per week. He got an assist per game for the last half a season before he turned to complete **** the season after.

Do his club normally release him or do they try to renew his contract?

I'm going to do my best to get him in the championship, I'm currently top of the league so I'm hoping he will join.

Same here, I had him for a 1 year contract and he was great off the bench! Scored 7 goals in 10 appearances! Gave him 1 start in a Capital One Cup game and he scored a hat trick!