Reaction score
Hiya. So overall im doing pretty well on Fm 2011 with Milan, lost like 4 games in all competetions and Im in December now. But theres one problem, Ronaldinho just doesnt turn up... Ever. He's got past 5 matches rating of 6.7 which is barely above average and just isnt got enough for a player of his ability.

I usually play a 4-3-3, but injuries have forced me to play a 4-3-1-2 with Ronaldiho playing as the attacking midfielder.

Anyone else found this? How can I remedy his poor form?

play him as Adv Playmaker-Support and give him hig creative freedom

Just played two games one loss to Napoli 1-2 and onw win 0-1 over Lecce. Played Ronaldinho like you said and no change. 6.3 for the first game and 6.7 for the second.... Any other suggestions?

He was brilliant for me in FM2010 as inside forward-support, high creativity, run with ball often etc.

Best thing you could do is sell him right now as you are in the beginning of your first season. Get rid of him in January and try going for Douglas Costa or Eden Hazard or James Rodriguez.

Have you tried talking to him? Maybe put him in the reserves for a little while so he can straighten his **** out