thomas_mcdade

Reaction score
Dont know if anyone has ever noticed it but ****** Ronaldinho wont come to any club i've ever managed, i've won Champions League the League you name it he wont come to anywhere in Italy, England or Spain! Anyone else find this?

a lot of players are similar i think couldnt get lucio also couldnt get bastian from munich to come to any big name clubs

this has happened to me with schweinsteiger and ballack, this was with man utd and i was much better than bayern munich.

i managed to get schweinsteiger on my old man u save, had to pay him a steven gerrard wage though and even after that he underperformed. tut tut tut

Dont know if anyone has ever noticed it but ****** Ronaldinho wont come to any club i've ever managed, i've won Champions League the League you name it he wont come to anywhere in Italy, England or Spain! Anyone else find this?
Try managing Barcelona. Would save you a lot of time and effort to be honest

nice tip. On my Barcelona season i cant seem to prize anyone away from there team if theve been there for 5 seasons or more i think its something to do with club loyalty

hes a great player and loves barca

they hav plenty of money so why would he leave

cudnt sign maniche. offered him 110K a week and he turned me dwn, 2 *** 2 serie a, cant remeber who i was

i managed 2 get ronaldinho for arsenal. i had 2 offer him BIG money! but 1 player i couldn't get was Ibrahamovic and Kaka. Especially Ibrahamovic he just would ***. i just didnt have enough money to pay Kaka's wages.

I did manage to get Ronaldinho once when I was Chelsea!! But I did have to pay £50 - £60 million and then had to pay him a stupidly high wage!!

i also struggled 2 buy De Jong and Heitinga from Ajax at start of games as well, again offered them 100K a week and neitha wnted 2 leave ajax

thekillerdoctor said:
De Jong and Heitinga are easy 2 get! try ibrahamovic!

Yeh, Ibrahimovic is a right **** to sign!!! try'd a few times with Chelsea and was never succesful even offerred £180,000 a week which was rejected of course!!! :irked:

I really tried to bring Ballack to Man U on a free at the end of the 05/06 season, but he wasn't interested. I even offered him £120k a week plus a £5m signing on fee but he kept saying he wanted to keep his options open. Two weeks later he signed a £60k a week deal with Bayern. It was the same with Torres. At one stage he turned down £130k a week because he wanted to keep his options open. The following week I signed him on a £60k a week deal!! Crazy!!!

And on a totally unrelated note: Aaaarrrgghhh!!!! I've just installed the new patch from SIGames, and now my MCFM editor won't work because it's not compatible with the new patch. I'm going to have to rely on my scouts to find decent players now :(

I got him to Real Madrid for 28.5M.

EDIT: Didn't see how old this was.

Last edited:
I tried for Hércules. His contract was almost up and he wasn't getting a game. Was willing to go over budget on the wage if I had to, but no, he didn't want to =/

EDIT: **** didn't realise how old this was. XD