Ronaldinho_Admirer's BAP Game: The Story

No wonder Hulk gets no assits or goals, 8 finishing, 3 composure, 7 passing, 8 concentration, 4 decisions, 5 heading, 2 long shots, 1 positioning...... How is he a Charloton and England U19 player!? Surprised the div can even get himself to the stadium. Does the Charlton manager do his laces up for him?

View attachment 189466
Daniel Oriyasin; Played one reserve game for Liverpool for signing for Plymouth on loan. During his loan spell he made 26 league apps, only 1 of which were sub appearances. He scored 8 goals and got 6 assists. He also won 6 MOTM awards. He also made one appearance in the cup.

View attachment 189477
Shaun McMillan; Played in 2 league games where he made 1 start. He also played 2 cup games where he made 1 start. He then played 28 league games for Barcelona At. 19 of which were starts. He scored 4 goals during this time and also clocked up 5 assists.

View attachment 189476
Keiran Booker; Left St. Johnstone to sign for Tottenham in a deal worth £220k. He then joined Peterborough on loan for the rest of the season. For the League 1 side he played 6 league games, only one of which were starts.

View attachment 189475
Hulk; Joined Bolton in a deal worth 70k. He then spent the season on loan at League 2 side Port Vale. During his time at the club he made 35 league appearances, all starts, where he scored 3 goals and clocked up 7 assists. He won one MOTM award.

View attachment 189474
Eric Djemba-Djemba; Djemba-Djemba made three appearances for the reserves at the start of the season, and his performances impressed José Antonio Camacho, which earned him a call up to the first team. He made 8 league starts and made one sub appearance. During these games he scored 1 goal.

View attachment 189473
Danny Newton; Newton signed for nPower Championship outfit West Brom for a fee of £120k. During the season he played 18 games for the reserves, 3 of which were sub appearances. He scored 3 goals, made 4 assists and won a MOTM award. For the first team he made a sub appearance in both the league and the cup.

View attachment 189470
Connor Conogora; Having signed for Lyon in January of the previous season, Conogora was promoted from the u19 side to the reserve side. For the reserves he made 16 apps, 13 of which starts. He netted 7 goals, clocked up 2 assists and obtained 2 MOTM awards. For the full team he made 3 appearances in the cup, 2 of which starts. In these games he scored twice and won a MOTM award.

View attachment 189468
Ashley Baldry; Stayed at Chelsea for the full season. He made 15 reseve appearances, obtaining 3 assists and 1 MOTM awards. He made to appearances in the Cup with Chelsea.

View attachment 189467
Andy Smith; Stayed at Derby and made 35 league appearances, making 4 assists. He also played 3 games in the cup. He also played 5 reserve games, including 4 starts. He also made one assist for the reserves.

View attachment 189478
Shirish Kayastha; Made one appearance in the cup for Falkirk before signing for Premiership side Blackpool for a fee of £160k. During his time at the Tangerines he made 1 cup appearance and 11 appearances for the reserves. However he will be dissapointed at the fact the Blackpool were relegated.

View attachment 189526
Imsoama Zing; Signed for Roma for a fee of £1.7m. He made three appearances for the reserves, including 2 startsand one assist. For the first team he made 4 league appearances, all starts, where he scored twice. He also made one sub appearance in the cup, where he netted once. He also made another 4 apps for San Marino bringing his international tally to 14 caps.

[Sorry for not getting it up last night, started a new Arsenal save.]

lol i get to have my favorite number, 23!!!
next season, championship winners :p

wtf? djemba- djemba is away with the england u21s? he's cameroonian lol. anyway its better than cameroon and he's done ok for villereal!should be a regular next year!

Last edited:
wtf? djemba- djemba is away with the england u21s? he's cameroonian lol. anyway its better than cameroon and he's done ok for villereal!should be a regular next year!

Yeah, I put England as his second nationality so he'd definitely be in my game. I wanted my player to pick Turkey but he picked England. Way to be original :L.