Ronaldinhoos Kit Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go - Nottingham Forest kits:

P40PT.png
KQCjs.png

Let me know what you think

mark ffs reply

i take it by supporting so many teams that you live in blackpool, utd as your a glory hunter, and so on. if my lad came and said i support utd and bury i would slap him.

ONE TEAM FOR LIFE OTHERWISE FOLLOW NETBALL

Team Name : Universitatea Craiova FC
Sponsor : Civitas D.I.R http://www.civitasgroup.ro/despre/de...-alegi-pe-noi/ (I want the Civitas from their site)
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Nike
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,INK,2DFM11,DK,CK,AK,PD,BSS,STREET ) : SS
Config: No
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : Can you do both please? I don't know how to make them smaller and I would like to see them big so....please do them both :)

Home Kit : White with blue lion
Away Kit : Blue with white lion
Third Kit (Optional) : Black with grey lion

As for the lion.... I want all 3 of mine to be fantasy and with the lion on the lower part of the shirts as in the 3rd kit. But is there anyway you can use the lion from the Universitatea Craiova badge? And put it a little tilted? You could also add something on the shoulders so that it won't be a simple nike shirt. Thanks in advance.

Team Name : Universitatea Craiova FC
Sponsor : Civitas D.I.R http://www.civitasgroup.ro/despre/de...-alegi-pe-noi/ (I want the Civitas from their site)
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Nike
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,INK,2DFM11,DK,CK,AK,PD,BSS,STREET ) : SS
Config: No
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : Can you do both please? I don't know how to make them smaller and I would like to see them big so....please do them both :)

Home Kit : White with blue lion
Away Kit : Blue with white lion
Third Kit (Optional) : Black with grey lion

As for the lion.... I want all 3 of mine to be fantasy and with the lion on the lower part of the shirts as in the 3rd kit. But is there anyway you can use the lion from the Universitatea Craiova badge? And put it a little tilted? You could also add something on the shoulders so that it won't be a simple nike shirt. Thanks in advance.

R4u, why have you requested this in his thread aswell as mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.