manutdfc

Reaction score
iniesta 33 2.2million
clichy 32 6.2million
ronaldo 32 22.5million
hulk 31 22.5million

are they all beyond there best should i offer to clubs and take what i get??

What season are you in, it gives us a better indicator of how old they are.

He posted the age for each of them.

Hulk can play really long, definitely keep him.

Iniesta generally starts falling off badly after about 3 seasons, i'd sell without a 2nd thought.

Best thing about Clichy is his speed and that starts falling off rapidly after certain age, so i'd get rid of him as well.

Ronaldo should still have 1-2 good seasons in him if he did not have bad injuries, but i'd try lowering his contract since he propably have very high wage.

He posted the age for each of them.

Hulk can play really long, definitely keep him.

Iniesta generally starts falling off badly after about 3 seasons, i'd sell without a 2nd thought.

Best thing about Clichy is his speed and that starts falling off rapidly after certain age, so i'd get rid of him as well.

Ronaldo should still have 1-2 good seasons in him if he did not have bad injuries, but i'd try lowering his contract since he propably have very high wage.
i only play 1 striker but and i have aguero hulk is a sub but he is amazing everytime he plays but i should really drop aguero for him but i just cant find myself to do that due to there ages and i have a regen who is 18 and his potential is 200 so i was thinking get he money for hulk and build for the future

i've not clicked continue in about half hour incase it goes n i miss the chance to sell so HELP lol

I would keep Iniesta unless you get a good offer for him. He is a good tutor.

Hulk can easily play to 34, no use selling him this early.

I rarely sell players like that, i let Gerrard/Lucas/Johnson/Reina etc end there careers in my team and signed a couple as staff, just let Gotze's contract ran out, he was on 230k a week and getting terrible.

I say keep them, always good subs to have.