Ronaldo 'is best player in world'

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster says Man Utd star Cristiano Ronaldo has replaced Kaka as the best player in the world.

More...

TheNewChefMrDurp.jpg

He would say that since he can't get Kaka to come to Real Madrid and his boss Calderon has been unsettling Ronaldo for ages..... Eventually i think Ronaldo will be in madrid, cause he has said that was where he dreamed of playing but not for a while unless he really feels there is nothing left to do in England...

Ronaldo will still have to win UCL to secure the Footballer of the year i reckon but up till now he has been so effective. More effective than Messi is when fit.....

Ronaldo has been pretty awesome this season, just seems to get in goalscoring positions with ease....he's no John O'Shea though.

Nice contribution Mr Modfather

He is having the season of his life, nobody said he would better last season and he has. There has been a good few games this year where he has been **** and done nothing but then he scores

He is having the season of his life, nobody said he would better last season and he has. There has been a good few games this year where he has been **** and done nothing but then he scores

e.g.. Roma game. TBH never really thought he dominated games as much as the other top footballers in the world but as i said he is so **** effective.

I think Messi is a far greater winger and does alot more and rarely has a poor game but Ronaldo just gets himself in amazing positions which is what you want.

I think Messi can beat a man one on one easier and more effectively without having to try fancy stuff, and at pace so in that respect he's better, but i think Ronaldo has become a better crosser of the ball. All I know is I'd love both of them together :D

Nice contribution Mr Modfather

well DERRRRRRRRRRP he's the best footballer in the world

and id change my modfather thing if my control panel actaulyl worked dillhole

gary oneil had him in his back pocket all match today

hes *****

yet he still scored and still looked dangerous. Your lot played well tho, wish people wouldnt say a draw was a shock cos Boro always do well against us

Ronaldo defintely has changed his game. His pace is defintely his best quality, but he no longer beats players as consistently as he use to. Instead his developed all round game and is as complete as a footballer you can get. I didn't actually think he was that great against Boro but once again he got a goal. Massive fan of Messi, messi is IMO the best footballer in the world when fit. You give him space and he tears you to pieces. The sad thing about Messi is he can't play out a year and despite this he has done things we havent seen for years...i.e. hat trick against Real Madrid and Getafe goal.