Ronaldo may consider Spain move

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd star Cristiano Ronaldo says he may consider his future at the club after next week's Champions League final.

More...

he didn't really say he's going to consider his future. Plus, he told Spanish media. They are worse than the British media for bullshitting

oooo you sound scared :p would take stupid amount of money to sign him

I dont think money is the problem because Madrid will make back all the money from shirt sales as he is arguably the biggest player in the world in terms of marketing. Its just if Ronaldo wants to go.

this interview was on sky i think. he did one for the spanish media just after UCL tie against barcelona. sounds like he wants a new contract...

Well, he got a new contract not long ago. What was said on Sky Sports was a repeat of what he said to the Spanish lot, and Im pretty sure atm he's happy here cos he knows he's our best player.

Its not like a RVN or Beckham where they had passed their peak and could be moved on, and Fergie (generally) knew what he was doing. Theres no chance of SAF even considering letting him move on.

I'm not scared of him leaving, because we would demand 100m for him I'm sure, and no-one is worth that, ever. Plus, on the off chance he did decide he actually wants to leave, of which he has said nothing of the sort; Fergie would probably kill him. Or let him suffer :p

I'd prefer him to stay because I like watching him play every week, I don't see many spanish games any more.

BTW RVN has not passed his peak....60app 39 goals for Real :)

Oh yeah he's still doing well and in terms of goals could still be described as one of the best in the world, I probably worded that wrong cos I was a bit drunk. But he had done all he could for us, was approaching 30 and Fergie knew he could afford to let him go and as a result we became a better team. We wouldn't be a better team without Ronaldo, at all.

Hope he does leave :D

You're so bitter :p

RVN i still think is the best box striker/poacher or what i prefer a ******* cherry picker in the world. Whose better than him?

Maybe there still isn't anyone better than him...there definetly wasn't when he was at us, apart from maybe Shevchenko.

Torres maybe now, but he's more than a poacher...as is Adebayor, and the likes of Ibrahimovic.

But all I was saying was when we sold him we became a better team, despite how well he did for us. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong :p If we sold Cristy however, we certainly would not be a better team, at least for a while.

Cristiano Ronaldo has hinted that he will not leave Manchester United while manager Sir Alex Ferguson remains at the club.

"The boss is the reason I am here in the club," Ronaldo - who joined United in 2003 in a £12million move from Sporting Lisbon - said in the News of the World.

"He helped me a lot, not just this season but the seasons before.

"I feel very good at the club. I want to carry on like that. I have many friends here in the club.

"I have been at the club five years and I know everyone now - the staff, the players - and I feel like this is my home."

Lol I was gona say, NOTW aint usually legit anyway. But its nice of them not to spread the rumours for once

Didn't notice that - ripped it from SkySports News.

Oh yeah he's still doing well and in terms of goals could still be described as one of the best in the world, I probably worded that wrong cos I was a bit drunk. But he had done all he could for us, was approaching 30 and Fergie knew he could afford to let him go and as a result we became a better team. We wouldn't be a better team without Ronaldo, at all.

You're so bitter :p

Who on earth comes on fmbase when they are drunk?