Ronaldo Misses ferguson

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 2K

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson on Cristiano Ronaldo: "I got a text from him last week saying: 'I miss you so much'. I'd texted him to say happy birthday. He was 24. And he said he missed me, and 'thanks for all the kind things you're saying about me'. You appreciate things like that."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8526549.stm

at 1322 on that page

A summer return possiblty?

probaly not but you never know, it would be a way to stick 2 fingers up at citys millions.

no way he'll come back soon. but i wouldnt rule it out in 3-5 years time. fergie will probably be gone by then though

That sounds a bit too weird for my liking oO)

But there is definately a connection between Ronaldo and a return to Manchester United...

It will just be a matter of whether or not he will be the star man again...

He is quite clearly not going to return in the summer scott.oO)
Who buys a player for 80 million then sells him back after one season? Even if he had a terrible season which he isn't having he has 17 in 17 i think.:$

Glad to see him and ferguson are on good terms but it all sounds a bit too.....gay for my liking.:S

He wanted to join Madrid, and he won't leave after 1 season.

Maybe before he retires, but not anytime soon.

Just because you miss someone does not mean that you are going back to them does it? Not happening.

i never thought he would come back. just wanted to beileve it for a few hourse.

just wondering there been a strong case for a return recently. just adding to that.

you lot had to ruin my though of happyness

he may go back to united when he's in his early 30's. But i cant see madrid selling him anytime soon

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Plus i belive that benzema may be going to united, seeing as tho Madrid belive he isnt scoring enough goals

Scott I remember you saying this sort of the thread about Ronaldo back to United was pointless when JustKituno made it :S

But anyway, it's not going to happen.

his was is ronaldo better max.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

and i wanted to dream for a little bit

I was just thinking the same Max.

5 days ago:

this thread is so pointless it is unbielievable. He only left 6 months ago, he isnt coming back anytime soon. he would be welcomed back, as he is the best. Simple really why make a thread? and this was a news of the world report. not the best source. Could utd afford him? NO. so lets leave it there. Ronaldo is brilliant but not coming back soon.

You summed it up nicely in that quote, 'can utd afford him?'
No, so what's caused this sudden change in thought?

i never once said he is going to sign. so why is there a thing about me apparently saying ronaldo is coming bk. no just how much he misses ferguson. a summer return was put in there as a dream, not as a reality.

But what I was saying is you called that thread pointless and then did this one.

But like I said, it is pointless because he won't come back.

'I miss you so much' wrong on so many levels

Please don't be a comeback plea. He did too much ******** to leave.

Back