Ronaldo Misses ferguson

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 2K
Gay twats. I think we all know who the man is in the relationship :P

Woah, missing a friend and mentor makes you gay these days? :S

Are you all 12?

Yes this definitely means he's coming back! OMG! It's so obvious now! (Please accept this sarcasm as a token of appreciation for this slightly amusing and slightly pathetic thread)

Woah, missing a friend and mentor makes you gay these days? :S

Are you all 12?

Get off your high horse mate, they are just messing around, how does having a laugh about something that does sound gay make everyone 12? There are some very mature 12 year olds these days.. To be fair receiving a text from another guy saying "I miss you so much" is really, really gay.

Its the way he said what he said thats what made it sound like he was **** bashing.

Yes this definitely means he's coming back! OMG! It's so obvious now! (Please accept this sarcasm as a token of appreciation for this slightly amusing and slightly pathetic thread)

Get off your high horse mate, they are just messing around, how does having a laugh about something that does sound gay make everyone 12? There are some very mature 12 year olds these days.. To be fair receiving a text from another guy saying "I miss you so much" is really, really gay.
Why do posts like this always happen when I have no likes left? :(

I don't think he'll come back, definitely not this season.

True story - every Sunday when Manchester United aren't playing, Ferguson goes to B+Q to buy light bulbs. Perhaps Ronaldo misses his handyman?

It's great to see that such a good player for United still wants to remain as part of the club from an outside perspective. I don't see him coming back... perhaps a loan spell when Real spend £500 million on the next best rightwinger in 4 years time when he becomes a backup? :D

hes coming back next summer, cos he's gonna win NOTHING at madrid and he will finally realise his dream playing for madrid was nothing compared to the countless trophies he won and would have won should he have stayed at OT

and theres nothing GAY about telling some1 you miss them, especially if they are like a father figure to you, seriously, how old are you boys, 9?

Back