QuaresmaBeast

Reaction score
What's up? In real life he rarely misses and on my save he has missed 7 of 9, yep... Composure being 10 might have to do with it...?

Agree!! he's been robbed on fm13 composure of ten is a joke, no doubt you will have people telling you he doesn't place shots and that he smashes em all, he's scored over 200 league goals can't be 200 smashers!!

Agree!! he's been robbed on fm13 composure of ten is a joke, no doubt you will have people telling you he doesn't place shots and that he smashes em all, he's scored over 200 league goals can't be 200 smashers!!
Utter bullshit, seen his goal against Netherlands at Euro? 10 composure in my a...

Nope Match Engine one of the Admins said thats the issue... Iv only scored 3 of the 16 penos Iv got and Ustari has only conceded from one penalty all season he has saved at least 6 of them now...

Composure 10 for ronaldo makes no sense. I am not a fan of the guy whatsoever, in fact he is one of my least favorite players. But they really robbed him here. Shame too, since for the most part I agree with the new ratings in this edition compared to last. Next time before I start a new save I think I will edit him so he has at least composure 14 or something..