Ronaldo pens new Man Utd contract

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Portuguese winger Cristiano Ronaldo signs a new five-year deal at Man Utd.

More...

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

whether he will actually stay until 2012 is debatable but this is great news for the next couple of seasons

Haha..diving ****** Lol hes def been one of the best, if not the best, player this season.

Haha..diving ******

Can't recall the last time I saw him dive actually, he's cut that out a lot. As you've probably heard before, he's running so fast that the slightest touch will trip him and if you don't believe it tell your friend to tackle you at full speed, see what happens.

Also it's great to see another big name tied to the premiership. He's brilliant to watch at the moment.

Hmmm I wonder how much he is getting paid now. Surely he must be one of the top earners in the league now.

105k a week apparently :eek:

And Craven is right about him diving, there are plenty of worse players than him in the prem now

Great news for us United fans who attend games regularly as it is us who have got behind him through his world cup crisis. Fantastic news although i did not have any doubts at all that he would sign, he is at the greatest club and the biggest club in the world playing under the greatest fans.

his world cup crisis?

what crisis what that then? him being a ****? he is an amazing player but what he did in the world cup was barely a personal crisis.

get your tongue out of the great **** of man utd

Can't recall the last time I saw him dive actually, he's cut that out a lot. As you've probably heard before, he's running so fast that the slightest touch will trip him and if you don't believe it tell your friend to tackle you at full speed, see what happens.

Also it's great to see another big name tied to the premiership. He's brilliant to watch at the moment.

Diving is when no contact is made, which means it doesn't matter how fast he's running, you pillock. I hate the ****, but yes he is the best player in the world atm.

Apparently he is on 119k

Great news for us United fans who attend games regularly as it is us who have got behind him through his world cup crisis. Fantastic news although i did not have any doubts at all that he would sign, he is at the greatest club and the biggest club in the world playing under the greatest fans.

That's the biggest pile of **** i've heard, your own fans were booing him after the ******* world cup, now apparenly you "got behind him".:|

i hate him!! total **** in my opinion. but hes been best player this season and utd did well to keep him

That's the biggest pile of **** i've heard, your own fans were booing him after the ******* world cup, now apparenly you "got behind him".:|

thats the biggest pile of **** I'VE ever heard. From game one this season songs have been sung about him, including an anti-england one, and he's been cheered cos utd fans had the sense to realise he didnt really cost england the WC. Don't talk that bullshit when you're not at the games :D

thats the biggest pile of **** I'VE ever heard. From game one this season songs have been sung about him, including an anti-england one, and he's been cheered cos utd fans had the sense to realise he didnt really cost england the WC. Don't talk that bullshit when you're not at the games :D

It was all over the news that you're own fans ******* hated him:p

Well it was all over the news that everyone in England hated him. I didn't.

he is at the greatest club and the biggest club in the world playing under the greatest fans.

Bullshit are Man U the best fans, even Keano could tell u that (Prawn Sandwich fans any1). I think Liverpool have class fans (espec in europe) and this may sound bias but villa are great, always making noise and singin even when we losing, when we winnig or most often drawing - espec with the amount of **** we have watched over the years.

Not too sure I would call you the greatest club when you look at the history of Liverpool and other clubs over the last 50 odd years, in terms of financial gain you are 1 of the biggest.

To be fair Blainey the prawn sandwich brigade i think we 'executive' wankers who sit in boxes and dont know whats going on. But thats irreleveant, and its easy for every fan to say their club has the best fans. Gota say though Villa fans were noisy when u played us in the fa cup...though maybe thats cos away teams get more tickets in the cup :p

It was all over the news that you're own fans ******* hated him:p

What like in the quality newspapers such as The Sun and The star? :yuck:

To be fair Blainey the prawn sandwich brigade i think we 'executive' wankers who sit in boxes and dont know whats going on. But thats irreleveant, and its easy for every fan to say their club has the best fans. Gota say though Villa fans were noisy when u played us in the fa cup...though maybe thats cos away teams get more tickets in the cup :p

Fair point mate, villa r pretty vocal at most away games aswell as home. We travel well - most the travelling fans are die-hard fans from holte end and villa youth (thats not the u-18s by the way) and thats quite a lot of fans in total.

Yeh well me and lee were part of the Villa fans in their 4-1 win over Boro at the riverside and I have to admit they were singing for the full 90 minutes and they do seem to make a lot of noise everytime I see them on TV at away games.