dickdastardly

Reaction score
OK, plenty of you will think I am crazy for even asking the question, but hear me out. I'm Real Madrid, first season. I am sitting at 15-0-0. Ronaldo has 11 goals and 6 assists. Great numbers. He's 28 years old and making $875k a week. At what point would you consider selling him? I'm confident in my ability to replace at least 80% of his numbers at less than 25% of of his wages and have money for a great sub. That said, do you sell a top 2 player in the World at 28 years of age? Also, if you would, who would you most like to replace him with. Realistically. Neymar and Messi are not options. Right now, he is playing IF on the left.

dont do it im in my 2nd season with real and hes on fire never sell him there is no 1 else

Let me ask you then, at some point, his value will not be = to his cost. How long do you wait?

If you want my advice delete real madrid save and play something more challenging ..

I don't mean like last league of England ..you can even pick a middle Spanish team .. or a champion from a less renowned country league.

I really can't understand what's people joy of playing real or Barcelona on FM ?
Apart from being Spanish and playing their team ... :s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want my advice delete real madrid save and play something more challenging ..

I don't mean like last league of England ..you can even pick a middle Spanish team .. or a champion from a less renowned country league.

I really can't understand what's people joy of playing real or Barcelona on FM ?

if he wants to play with real thats up to him it is his game after all dont know why you have to have a go at some 1 that wants to play with a big club

Frankly I think it would be impossible to sell him especially with his huge wage demands I don't think even city would pay his full wages not unless you paid him a certain amount still until his contract was up !! But if you do manage to sell him and get a decent figure there's only one player I'd replace him with and that's el Shaarawry

I've gone through several saves so far and decided I wanted to play around with Madrid. instead of just looking to win titles, I also try to cut my wages in half as well. Makes it much harder, especially, as was pointed out, not many teams can pay the wages my players would demand in a transfer.

You most probably won't be able to sell Ronaldo. No one other than Real'll probably pay his wage demands. If you're somehow successful in doing so, Draxler/El Shaarawy are excellent on the left.

I was trying to make a profit of him at the age of 30, but his wages were too high for anyone to make him attractive for other clubs; in the end (after reducing the fee a lot) he agreed to leave my club if I paid him 50% of his salary until his original contract expired. I would lose money either way, so I kept him until his contract ran out.

And it was in fact a good call. Thanks to him being very professional, he was a top top player until he reached the age of 33. That was when things was going downhill. So I would recommend you to keep him.