coolguyrko

Reaction score
Currently in Jan of 2nd season with Hoffenheim. About £60m to spend. Rondon (Bayern) and Muniain (Dortmund) are transfer listed for £3.9m & £6m. Should I sign them. Biggest problem I have is possibly fitting them in to the team. This is my current squad which is already a juggling act
View attachment 142366

I suppose I could sell Arnautovic and have a big upgrade in Muniain btu not sure about Rondon

Muniain despite being a "realistic" target had no intention of joining and Rondon's contract demands dont match his status. Any other suggestions?

Last edited:
Currently in Jan of 2nd season with Hoffenheim. About £60m to spend. Rondon (Bayern) and Muniain (Dortmund) are transfer listed for £3.9m & £6m. Should I sign them. Biggest problem I have is possibly fitting them in to the team. This is my current squad which is already a juggling act
View attachment 1062034

I suppose I could sell Arnautovic and have a big upgrade in Muniain btu not sure about Rondon

Muniain despite being a "realistic" target had no intention of joining and Rondon's contract demands dont match his status. Any other suggestions?
Rondo isnt better than embolo at the start of the game so i dont see why u should buy him to replace embolo though muniain i think he could be a good option i whould buy him and rotate him with arnautovic depending on the opposition
you can check lucas romero if he is still at velez he is better than sven in DM

Last edited: