Ronaldo7_RM

Reaction score
Harry Redknapp Has Been Sacked As Tottenham Hotspur F.C Manager!!

A new era may be dawning at Tottenham Hotspur F.C this morning after rumours were going around the English capital that much loved manager Harry Redknapp has been removed from his post as manager of Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

Harry_Redknapp.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur F.C are a English football club based in the capital city of England. They play their home games at the 36,240 seater stadium known as White Hart Lane.The satdium was built in 1899.

White_Hart_Lane_October2006.jpg

Today, the rumours proved true as it was discovered that Harry Redknapp has left his post as Tottenham Hotspur F.C manager. This came as a massive surprise to many around the country as Redknapp was much loved by fans around the world. The former Tottenham man had great success with the team after qualifying for the UEFA Champions League in 2010.

Premier_League.svg

The Next Tottenham Hotspur Manger:

Glen Hoddle 5/2
Martin O'Neil 4/1
Mark Hughes 7/1
Sam Allardyce 10/1
Chris Hughton 16/1​

The favourite is Glen Hoddle, who is a fan-favourite at White Hart Lane. Between 1993 and 2006, the current Sky football pundit managed Chelsea, England, Southampton, Spurs and Wolverhampton Wanderers with mixed results but, after nearly four years out of management, Hoddle has recently been linked with a move to Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

Tottenham_Hotspur.svg

Good start mate!
Luking forward to more
Definitley luking forward to more

Ronnie Woods Unveiled as Manager of Tottenham Hotspur F.C!!

Today, Tottenham Hotspur F.C chairman has appointed Ronnie woods as manager. The Young English manager has many changes in mind for the team. There will be changes in Training, Staff and Players.​

I have dreamt of this moment for many years. I know that there is much pressure on me as i am replacing one of the biggest English Managers that lives today. I will reshape my team from top to bottom.

Tottenham_Hotspur.svg

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

if people want more

start commenting

Last edited:
why would they appoint a guitarist a manager??

...but seriously keep going, i'm interested

Thats My Name.

ill start part 2 of my story then

really glad you like it.

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

Transfer Market

Fábio Coentrão, Portugese International, became Tottenham Hotspur F.C first signing since appointing Ronnie Woods as manager. Fabio is understood to have come to the club on a £6.5 million fee.

Fábio Coentrão will prove to the plaudits that he will become the star to bring silverware for Tottenham Hotspur F.C. Fabio is a first team player so he will have to preform well.

Fabio_Coentrao_3.jpg

The Second Signing Mr. Woods made 20 year old Bosnian international, Miralem Pjanic. Miralem cut a huge chunk of Mr.Woods Transfer Budget.The Huge Signing cost £13.5 million.

I am Very confident that Miralem Pjanic will be a massive boost for Tottenham.I am 100% sure that he will become a star.

Bosnia+Herzegovina+v+Portugal+FIFA+2010+World+HviO6sxhsM2l.jpg

The next man that Ronnie Woods brought to White Hart Lane was the 27 year old Portuguese striker by the name of Oscar Cardozo. Cardozo was the second most expensive signing Ronnie made.

I am very happy to capture Oscar. He is a quality player and as soon as I saw that he was a under a transfer for 7 million, I knew I needed to get him. We fought off fierce competition and I believe he is very excited about his next journey, with us. He will be trying to push Pavlyuchenko for his place in the side

Oscar-Cardozo.jpg

The Last Signing i made was English International, Phil Jagielka. The signing cost around £10.5 million.

Phil_Jagielka_England_04fc.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur Trio Out!

RobbieKeaneEmpicsPATonyMarshall.jpg
Sebastien-Bassong-006.jpg
Benoit-Assou-EkottoWS.jpg

It is unfortunate that these good player have to leave. The money that I got off these transfers was unbelievable.

Hope You Follow My FM11 Story

Like your transfers
Cardozo is the best signing you've made in my opinion

1. When i saw the title i thought it was something 2 do with eastenders lol
2. Cardozo isnt portuguese.