MashedPotato

Reaction score
I love participating in be a players (BAP’s) but a few of them have seemed to slow down or died and I’m wondering if anyone would be happy for me to make a BAP that I’ll be looking to update minimum 3 times a week

Personally, for what it's worth, I think they're pretty good fun and would definitely take part.

I think there's only the Gibraltar one and the last striker standing story at the moment, so it's not like the forum is flooded with them.

I’m trying to think of an original idea that I’ll be able to churn out quite a few times a week

I'd be up for it I like a good BaP thread my LWB is ready and waiting for a new one (I missed out on the GIB one).

I’m trying to think of an original idea that I’ll be able to churn out quite a few times a week
How about going with a twist on the last striker standing with a different position eg GK instead of goals scored etc award points for clean sheets etc.

How about going with a twist on the last striker standing with a different position eg GK instead of goals scored etc award points for clean sheets etc.

Sounds very interesting and they are more likely to retire at an older age, I could get a semi long Bap Going

I think I'll create a sign up page in a few days just to get a few more people to join the game.