Rooney-Carroll Fab for Capello

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
...yes. I don't see your point. We can't tell how he was surprised. All it says is that he was surprised by Carroll's performance, not that he was going to pick him solely because of it.
im cant say im not disappointed at what capello has been doing recently, but some of the criticism is getting a little nonsensical

He was suprised by Carroll's good performance.

sur·prise (s
schwa.gif
r-pr
imacr.gif
z
prime.gif
)
tr.v. sur·prised, sur·pris·ing, sur·pris·es 1. To encounter suddenly or unexpectedly; take or catch unawares.
2. To attack or capture suddenly and without warning.
3. To cause to feel wonder, astonishment, or amazement, as at something unanticipated.
4. a. To cause (someone) to do or say something unintended.
b. To elicit or detect through surprise.

n. 1. The act of surprising or the condition of being surprised.
2. Something, such as an unexpected encounter, event, or gift, that surprises.

As far as I can tell, that means Capello didn't think Carroll would play well.

im cant say im not disappointed at what capello has been doing recently, but some of the criticism is getting a little nonsensical

Agreed.

He was suprised by Carroll's good performance.

-snip because we get the idea-

As far as I can tell, that means Capello didn't think Carroll would play well.

Right. But again, where does it say he picked him on that one match? Nowhere. You're jumping to conclusions.

no but i can say its flawed and somewhat nonsensical in light of the facts,

Someone has learnt a new word, and isn't afraid to use it!

How people can say Carroll is **** baffles me. I mean really. Apart from looking like a modern day Jebus, he is the closest thing to a rockstar football has, all these 14 hour benders, punching team mates, ******** his girlfriends mate, I mean really, he is a massive throw back to how footballer should be.

'Ard angry bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back