Rooney denies ankle injury claim

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney contradicts club manager Sir Alex Ferguson by claiming he did not have an ankle injury.

More...

Bad move wayne, going against Fergie, you aint too big for him to flog.

Fergie chucks anyone who crosses him, Staam, Beckham, Ronaldo, but not Rooney, never Rooney!

Not a wise move. Will be interesting to see how Fergie reacts.

I really hope he buckles up and said Sorry to fergie very early this morning, otherwise we will lose him, he aint too big to be kicked out.

He has not been doing himself any favours on or off the pitch at the moment. He needs to grow up.

lol.... as if we did'nt know Rooney but bad move going against Fergie

SAf has gone out a long way to protect rooney and thats how he repays him...he needs to get his head screwed on and realise SAF is doing him huge favours

I doubt this is quite bad enough for Fergie to consider chucking him, but either way it's a bad move from Wayne. First rule of Manchester United is never cross Ferguson.

Last edited:
I doubt this is quite bad enough for Fergie to consider chucking him, but either way it's a bad move from Wayne. First rule of Manchest United is never cross Ferguson.

I would have him in the office first things this morning, and told him, i was chucking him asap, to see his reaction, if he would then apogise like ****, Great dane style 1994, i would then keep him, but if he was all quite, he would be gone by june.

Dont mess with SAF? Don't mess with Scott :O

I think he's to important to be chucked! Would like to see if SAF had the balls after last time!

I think he's to important to be chucked! Would like to see if SAF had the balls after last time!

i be honest, i am not quite sure what you are getting all, But i hold the same situation when i capt and coach in cricket. I am in charge, dont like it, **** off.

People thought that about Beckham, Ronaldo, RVN. If there's one thing that cannot be doubted, it's Ferguson's balls.

Fergie is the Boss, What he says goes, if Wayne dont like that, he knows where the door is.

People thought that about Beckham, Ronaldo, RVN. If there's one thing that cannot be doubted, it's Ferguson's balls.
you can add Stam to that list too. Rooney needs to tread carefully

Beckham, RVN, Stam can be the examples. Ronaldo wanted out, and he got his wish. And i dont think Rooney has done enough to make SAF go mad at him. He will stay and retire at OT.

Beckham, RVN, Stam can be the examples. Ronaldo wanted out, and he got his wish. And i dont think Rooney has done enough to make SAF go mad at him. He will stay and retire at OT.

He needs to not going any further, re tract his coments and suck up to fergie for a while. Otherwise he will go, He aint to big or too good, **** it we played all this season with out him and havent lost yet.

Back