Rooney feeling strain - Ferguson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says Wayne Rooney is feeling the strain of the intense scrutiny on his private life.

More...

1 goal in 5 games really isn't good enough for a striker of his quality. Still hasn't scored in open play this season :S.

There's certainly something wrong, and for England's sake i hope it's sorted quickly.

1 goal in 5 games really isn't good enough for a striker of his quality. Still hasn't scored in open play this season :S.

There's certainly something wrong, and for England's sake i hope it's sorted quickly.

He has for England.

Wayne just seems to be playing worse and worse each week at the moment, thank god for Dimitar!

given whats going in his private life its not suprising

Benzema, Higuain and Rooney.... What a fron Real Madrid will have ;)

Dont be 'mad' for losing your best players to Real Madrid.... Ronaldo, and now probably Rooney.... They want to go to the big teams :D
dont even start trying to pick an argument

its diffcult, becuase he needs to keep on playing to regain form but is his head straight? hopefully hewill start on sunday

Dont be 'mad' for losing your best players to Real Madrid.... Ronaldo, and now probably Rooney.... They want to go to the big teams :D

Shut up!

Rooney will not go to Real, he is happy at United and he's said that. He's having a bad period and he will be back.

Wonder how Gerrard and Torres might be feeling playing for the mid table team. ;)

dont be mad when Torres leaves to a big club to get proper football, like Madrid.

Sorry couldnt resist.

lets not see the thread get derailed

meh im gonna put a cheeky fiver on him getting the first goal in sunday should he start, should be some good odds about

i would love that to happen, i red today that man city will offer 60million for him, i just hope we sell him... i dont like him , i never did... We have Gerrard son, we dont need torres... i will just laugh when you lose your 'best' striker. THERES ONLY ONE STEVEN GERRRARD. ONEEEE STEVEN GEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRARD!

ps: Remember that liverpool players love their club , not like Merchandise United ;)

What the **** has Torres or Gerrard or Liverpool for that matter got to do witht his thread?...dont u guys have enough on your plants from sorting your club out and driving out the Yanks and trying to beat Northampton Town

On Topic:Its hardly suprising but he will bounce back soone enough

dont respond to him, i just deleted his posts

Last edited:
Rooney brought it on himself, but I'm convinced it wont take him long to bounce back and be the player he once was.

Back