• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K
ignore the truth >.<
1. you're off topic as this thread isnt about rooney moving to anywhere
2. you're apparently trying to cause an argument with these posts

post more **** on this thread and you'll be infracted

Rooney brought it on himself, but I'm convinced it wont take him long to bounce back and be the player he once was.

I dont want to start an arguement with you guys , but if he wasnt such a useless ******* and cheated on his beautiful wife with child, everything would be ok ..

it will take time until he reaches his standards again ..

Come on Rooney, you did the dirty, now it's time to man up and face the consequences. Use football as your 'sacred place' to escape the troubles you are experiencing at home, albeit for 90mins.

And come on guys lets keep the faith and he'll be back to awesomeness in no time.

you know what i mean... ;)

With all this going on , obviously if madrid makes a good bid, he will go ...
What so if Rooney has 5 bad games he will be sold to madrid oO). With that logic there would be no Liverpool Fc.

What so if Rooney has 5 bad games he will be sold to madrid oO). With that logic there would be no Liverpool Fc.

We'd have Reina and Carragher ...

But Rooney has to do what Terry did and do his best to ignore it and win fans over by playing well.

rooneys a great player but hes alot on his mind personal life

the media making him celebrity news target like they did tigerwoods

**** bounce back

still feel he hasnt reached near his full potentail to date

yer he bought this on himself but it shows the difference in character of lets say him and Ashley Cole. Cole has something new come out about him every week but still maintains the highest level performances. I hope he returns to his best, just aslong as its not against Chelsea in the future obviously.

yer he bought this on himself but it shows the difference in character of lets say him and Ashley Cole. Cole has something new come out about him every week but still maintains the highest level performances. I hope he returns to his best, just aslong as its not against Chelsea in the future obviously.
its not the scrutiny thats getting to him, its the fact that his marriage is on the rocks. comparison isnt the same as cole

its not the scrutiny thats getting to him, its the fact that his marriage is on the rocks. comparison isnt the same as cole

yer i think Coles position was worse, The media and even his countrys fans hated Cole to the bone and let it know about it. it was Cheryl Tweedy+The Country vs Ashley Cole and Cole just shows he wont let it get to him.

yer i think Coles position was worse, The media and even his countrys fans hated Cole to the bone and let it know about it. it was Cheryl Tweedy+The Country vs Ashley Cole and Cole just shows he wont let it get to him.
you're missing the point. this has nothing to do with cole, or chelsea. rooney doesnt care about boo boys. its his marriage that affecting him

you're missing the point. this has nothing to do with cole, or chelsea. rooney doesnt care about boo boys. its his marriage that affecting him

Cole was gutted when he split up with Cheryl but still maintained a great level of form on the pitch, I suppose players react differently to these situations though.

Personally, no sympathy for him. Great player. If you cheat on your wife then tbh your asking for your marriage to fall apart. He'll bounce back no doubt, he's too good a player not to.

Cole's pretty much a proven ******* though. He proves it nearly every time he opens his mouth. He really couldn't give a **** what anyone thinks of him. Rooney (though i think he is one of the most overrated players going around) is a great player because he plays with his heart on his sleeve-which makes him a target. When you play like that a whole lot of things external to footbal can and will affect his psyche

Though both are "sinners" Rooney as flawed as he is at least seems repentant. Cole may be a better professional but as a man Rooney is by far the better example. Though that's not saying much

Last edited:
Back