Seabear

Reaction score
I'm in my 4th season with United, been winning the league past 3 seasons, in first place mid march and rooney yet again brings up concerns that he wants to leave, this conversation has happen twice already. I dont want him to leave, but if he forces it who would be a good replacement?

He's tied down for the next 4 years so not worried about him leaving on the cheap.

anyone? he brought it up again after we won the champions league =.=

sell him he done the same with me and then just turned **** went months without scoring i'd get hulk to replace him or aguero if u can get him away from your rivals

He tried that with me in two different saves first save i let him go second save i didn't and it didn't really have any adverse effects but if you want replacements

Cavani,
Niang
Fierro
Rossi
Munian
Sanogo

sell him he done the same with me and then just turned **** went months without scoring i'd get hulk to replace him or aguero if u can get him away from your rivals

He tried that with me in two different saves first save i let him go second save i didn't and it didn't really have any adverse effects but if you want replacements

Cavani,
Niang
Fierro
Rossi
Munian
Sanogo

Cheers guys, brought in rossi. He now says he wants to leave just before the season starts. =.= I'm letting him go but surprisingly no one wants to sign him?

Tried with me 3 seas on the spin so offered him better contract and made him captain was fine after that!