Rooney not to travel to Valencia

We did it in league but not in Europe. SAF did that in the 90s, but we have changed our approach this decade. 4-5-1 for European away game. 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 at home.
i know we have changed shape this decade :S , but it looks like fergie may have changed again

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I lol'ed.

This game will be much harder than United fans think, and the loss of Rooney, even with **** form, is a big one.
totally agree. ill be happy with a draw.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:07 PM ----------

scholes will not travel either now, almost certainly not going to be 4-4-2, most like carrick, fletcher anderson midfield

it will a tough game, I tell you that, Valencia is playing some great football, and watch out for Tino Costa !

i think hernandez will start along side berbatov then owen will come on for one of the two.

If Owen doesn't get the *** above Hernandez it will be a big slap in the face to the lad considering his last few games.

If Owen doesn't get the *** above Hernandez it will be a big slap in the face to the lad considering his last few games.
not really, it depends on the type of threat we want to pose, the mestalla is a large pitch, and hernandez is one of the fastest players out there, balls over the top could pin their defence back to prevent being caught on the counter

Despite losing two of their best (If not their two best) players in Villa and Silva, Valencia are still a pretty good side and Manchester United will need as many players fit as possible to win this match. Big loss IMO (Despite Rooney's clear lack of form in comparison to last season).

Despite losing two of their best (If not their two best) players in Villa and Silva, Valencia are still a pretty good side and Manchester United will need as many players fit as possible to win this match. Big loss IMO (Despite Rooney's clear lack of form in comparison to last season).
huge loss, especially if deployed at aml, he would have pinned back their entire right flank, since his overall approach play has been good, just his final play in the box thats been off

Rooney is out for 2-3 weeks and Scholes for 10 days.

Yup. Bad news for United fans.

Not exactly. After Sunderland match there is 2 weeks international break. So he wont miss much. For the first time i liked international break :)

Back