Rooney shortlisted for PFA award

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 988
To be fair does anybody actually care about these awards? :S Thinking about it, who cares if Rooney wins both XD

Rooney doesent deserve it really pfft, Yes he hit 34 goals, 19 at least were from 6 yards.

Rooney doesent deserve it really pfft, Yes he hit 34 goals, 19 at least were from 6 yards.

Please never say that again. For you to even say rooney doesnt deserve an adward is stupid and just rather biased.

Please never say that again. For you to even say rooney doesnt deserve an adward is stupid and just rather biased.

will agree with you 6 yards or not a goal is a goal. and he gives more than that to your team.

All about Joe Hart to be honest. Goalkeepers don't get the credit they deserve!

He has won us so many points this season, with top notch saves.
I hope Mr.Mancini, thinks he's ****, so he sells him to us! :D
Keep Right On!

True, Reina's got us more points than Gerrard has won us,easily. Yet Reina dosen't get mentiooned

well done, youve just shown how little you know about football...

personally i think joe hart deserves young player, he has been outstanding, has a very bright fuutre ahead of him

For me Milner should get it, biased maybe, I watched him against Everton and he looked exhausted and still beasted it and got man of the match deservedly and he's been playing like that all season. It's a shame Ashley Young's fallen away slightly as I'd have liked to have seen him retain his title but you can't win them all I suppose.

It should be rodwell, milner or jordan henderson , it should be based on how new you are to the regular first team aswell, people like fabregas and rooney have been playing in the prem for years now, not fair at all,

It should be rodwell, milner or jordan henderson , it should be based on how new you are to the regular first team aswell, people like fabregas and rooney have been playing in the prem for years now, not fair at all,

Milner has been playing for as long, if not longer than Cesc, your point doesn't way up at all.

Back