Rooney threatens Twitter follower

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K
It's all about Piers V Man United on Twitter. Compelling stuff.

NEWS FLASH!

GodCubed tells Piers Morgan to die!

Put to sleep sounds quite nice, I like a good sleep. How is this a story? I bet Rooney gets 20+ people telling him they want to smack him per day. Who cares.

What you REALLY all want to know about is Quincy Owusu-Abeyie, who posted this in response to being wound up:

"To all you negative malaga fans, I have a great life & a beautiful home. So what ever you say.. I don't give a ****!"

Twitter

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Pires is such a irritating *****. Owen was very classy with his replies..

Wo-oaaah -> Piers. Correct that. NOW.

What a *****.

No more of a ***** than Rooney is being. He got wound up by loads of people who called him unprofessional and said they didn't want him at their club etc.

As much as I hate the ridiculous wages footballers get, and as much as we may dislike a player, they have the same rights we do to tell someone to **** off if they're being dicks. Just because they play football it doesn't mean they have to put up with fan abuse. If I had to put up with half the stuff some footballers get every day I would've 'put a few to sleep' by now.

No more of a ***** than Rooney is being. He got wound up by loads of people who called him unprofessional and said they didn't want him at their club etc.
Well, that doesn't justify Quincy's reaction at all, in my opinion.
If you are being critizied, accept it and shut the **** up (Málaga supporters are mostly right, by the way). What you cannot do is show off about what you have by being a proviledged one because all the money a footballer earns. Even more in these days, with so many people with so many difficulties in their lives (specially here in Spain).

Back