ROONEY UNHAPPY AND WONT SPEAK TO ME. SHOULD I SELL OR KEEP????

stevebruce

Reaction score
View attachment 316837View attachment 316836

He became uphappy because i sold and player and didnt improve the squad. he affect the whole team morale and the team well most of the team have sided with him and agree. the board had a meeting discussing my job about morale. i said ill give it a go and promise too build morale back up and rooney dosent want too speak to me. Well i would like some advice keep rooney wait til he speaks to me if he does. or sell him? he as asked to leave. no player is bigger than the club? so advice please :D Thanks

Update: Rooney got me sacked :( lol. After winning PL first season -.-

get him sold, all your players are dispensible. id try and do a swap deal for anothe rplayer

I just loaned Rooney out after finding no buyers. He complained about lack of playing time, i said he could mive in Jan. this is in 2017/2018. Managed to loan to Leverkusen for rest if the season, covering 50% of his £230K wages. Will sell in the summer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tend to sell Rooney in the second season. If I sell him in the first, it can potentially cause problems. Sold him to Chelsea for 53 Million $, and he was voted the worst transfer for that year, as he basically didn't get a goal in the entire year.

If you're managing at any of the top clubs, high mental attributes is a must. Adaptability, Discipline, Man Management Motivating et al. With that, I stripped Rooney off the captaincy in the first year itself, and he didn't throw up a fuss.

Also, OP, with that unrest in squad, it wouldn't have mattered unless you calmed them down. Even if you had sold Rooney, it would still have gotten you fired, as the other players would be unhappy that you sold another player.