• Thread starter Tunit
  • Start date
  • Replies 25
  • Views 2K
T

Tunit

Hey,

Personally i think it's a really good signing made by Wenger,
but as i'm a Chelsea fan, i just have this gut-ache feeling that because of their recent Champions League performance,
that they will start to sign these top-class players and have a brilliant season this August.
I know it will make the Premierleague alot more entertaining but why, oh why did he choose Arsenal?
haha :D

What are your views on him going to Arsenal?

Well he's clearly a replacement for pires but where's he gonna play.

Ljungberg Gilberto Fabregas Hleb where on earth does he fit in the first 11 but he is an awsome attacking midfielder with always an eye for that clinical pass.

Btw i am an Arsenal fan. :D

pelican said:
Well he's clearly a replacement for pires but where's he gonna play.

Ljungberg Gilberto Fabregas Hleb where on earth does he fit in the first 11 but he is an awsome attacking midfielder with always an eye for that clinical pass.

Btw i am an Arsenal fan. :D

Well as an Arsenal fan you should know the sheer number of games that Arsenal play therefore they dont just need players who are good backups but players who would be good enough to play anyway. You especially need this as players like Fabregas are young and can't play every game

Yeah true say but still he is a first 11 player and i don't think he'll start. He's gonna be a backup.

i thought Hleb was bought as replacement for Pires? :S

Well, tbh Fabregas is a Wenger favourite now so that probably means that Rosicky won't start many premiership games for Arsenal.
But he'll probably start in plenty of their Champo league matches.

Ljungberg doesn't start many games now though, thats why he hasn't scored more prem goals this past season because he didn't play much. Rosicky will get played maybe on the right on in the centre.

If Wenger uses a narrow diamond formation he could fit Hleb, Fabregas, Gilberto and Rosicky in to the starting line up. Rosicky also said that arsenal are the best side in Europe. LOL

ha idiot,thats cos he knows he wouldnt get in the Barca side.

Hes still a good siginin though,although people are referring to him as a def.mid when i thought he was attacking. Not sure how he'll fit in though

ajw said:
ha idiot,thats cos he knows he wouldnt get in the Barca side.

Hes still a good siginin though,although people are referring to him as a def.mid when i thought he was attacking. Not sure how he'll fit in though

I thought he was attacking too...:|

He's obviously just trying to get on the good side of the Arsenal fans by saying they are the best team in europe.

Rosicky was superb in the Euro 2004, don't know what his club form has been like.

It will be good to see him in the premiership.

He normally plays in a attacking posistion, he prefers to be in the centre left but says he can play anywhere.

He's a Lampard type of figure, he plays quite like him by getting forward into the box all the time, but he also likes to dwell on the ball also a bit like Hleb and Ljungberg.

He'll be a great addition to a team that has some young players in it, anything to make the epl more exciting is good in my book

Iam sooo glad hes come to the prem, love that he's, proper leg-end. Now it means that i have to like arsenal tho : (. I remember seeing him int eh uefa cup final a few years, ago he was the star altho dortmund lost, he looked at ease on teh ball n all that.

I jus hopw he doesnt end up like robben and start diving about adn stuff.

Not sure, I havn't heard anything about it anyways.

last time I heard he was struggling with a thigh problem.

I saw him play for the first time last night and was Impressed :thup:

Scored 2 great goals too and I think Arsenal have got themselves a bargain here :D

Yeah 2 very good goals, replaced Pires well with Rosicky.