Strengths:
Determination, Pace, Stamina, Strength, Technique

Weaknesses
:
Flair, Set Pieces, Positioning

Description: Midfielder

Personality
: Light Hearted

Suggested Roles: Centre Midfield - Ball Winning Midfielder OR Box-To-Box Midfielder

Quite the talent in real life and thankfully SI have seen that and give him real talent in FM. Starting the game at just 17, under the right guidance and with some playing time can develop into the next big thing. Bids fly in for him, has potential to be better than Marouane Fellaini and a key player at the club. Obtaining him is difficult though, very costly.

View attachment 199007View attachment 199008View attachment 199009

You're not kidding about costly he wanted 42k pw to sign for man u. He also appears to be injury prone, the day after i signed him he played for England under 21s and got injured. Hopefully it was just chance and injuries wont affect his potential.

You're not kidding about costly he wanted 42k pw to sign for man u. He also appears to be injury prone, the day after i signed him he played for England under 21s and got injured. Hopefully it was just chance and injuries wont affect his potential.

He was lucky for me, Fellaini got injured for 4 months and he came in and played 16 odd game without getting injured. He is developing into a deadly midfielder along with Rodwell.

I tried signing him however demanding around 40K pw put me off, I'll keep my eye on him though.

I'd get him while you can. It's £40,000 pw now, but rest assured, the demands will be a lot higher when he becomes a beast.

His agent must be on something, he's demanding first team football and 70K pw at Manchester City. Someone needs a reality check, he's 17!

I paid 10 million up front, with 2.5 million due after his first international app, and another 2.5 million due after 30 league games. He asked for 36k a week as a first team player, i negotiated to 20k a week as a rotation player with a yearly wage increase of 5% and a seasonal landmark goal bonus for 10 goals.

I am Man Utd, and other than buying 16 y/o Lucas Andersen for peanuts, Barkley has been my only transfer activity, i am top of the league, with Flethcher and Anderson as my midfield pairing, Carrick and Barkley as respective backups. He has started an 'easy' champions league fixture as well as my first league cup game. He has made a total of 5 appearances, scoring once and assisting twice.

My coaches rate him as 4.5 star potential (in man utds squad!!!) but i am unsure about the consensus among all of my coaches that he is best suited to a ball winning midfielder - support role. Anyone looking at his real life performances can see that he is at his best in the final third, running at opponents and creating chances for others as well as himself. I will try and mould him into a deeper lying version of Rooney to eventually play a playmaker role, but for now when he starts he plays in Andersons box to box role.

Last edited:
I paid 10 million up front, with 2.5 million due after his first international app, and another 2.5 million due after 30 league games. He asked for 36k a week as a first team player, i negotiated to 20k a week as a rotation player with a yearly wage increase of 5% and a seasonal landmark goal bonus for 10 goals.

I am Man Utd, and other than buying Lucas Andersen for peanuts, Barkley has been my only transfer activity, i am top of the league, with Flethcher and Andersen as my midfield pairing, Carrick and Barkley as respective backups. He has started an 'easy' champions league fixture as well as my first league cup game. He has made a total of 5 appearances, scoring once and assisting twice.

My coaches rate him as 4.5 star potential (in man utds squad!!!) but i am unsure about the consensus among all of my coaches that he is best suited to a ball winning midfielder - support role. Anyone looking at his real life performances can see that he is at his best in the final third, running at opponents and creating chances for others as well as himself. I will try and mould him into a deeper lying version of Rooney to eventually play a playmaker role, but for now when he starts he plays in Andersons box to box role.

Bang on. Each time I saw him play, players like Neville were giving him the ball straight away, and he was creating stuff straight away or doing a fierce shot. Pretty much causing havoc for opponents.

I'm in my second season with Everton and I have no qualms with playing him as a sub in the first team or giving him a start in early cup games. He scored a hat-trick and got an assist in a Cup match for me. Will post screenie soon.

Overhead kick to win it in the 85th minute against Villa on his first league start. The lads starting to look the real deal.

It's just cost me £19,000,000 and £4.9M each in player and agent fees however I've managed to get him on a rotation deal worth 45K pw. He'll sit nicely with Frimpong in my midfield in a couple of years.

Last edited:
I signed him for Villa at start of season 2 for £8mil cash upfront and 20k pw wages, played 10 games avergaing 7.4

Tried to sign him but Everton wanted 48 mill for him.

[video=youtube_share;NhE2U-6HFH0]http://youtu.be/NhE2U-6HFH0?hd=1[/video]

Won't link in HD, so manually change to 720 yourselves. :)

Last edited:
i signed him beginning of 3rd season for 5m and 14k a week with a newly promoted to prem sunderland been a pretty decent MC for me 2 seasons in