twelly2712

Reaction score
After my season with everton, Man united steam in with wanting to know how much for barkley.

i didnt plan on selling him so made a stupid offer of £70million, they then offered me £72million, ive snapped their hand off.

need a replacement now though :(, ledson is just short of being a started, he will start games in my third season if development carries on as it is. Odegaard is the same way.

Isco is available for just under £40million, good price? im torn between getting a younger player who can develop such as isco, or go for an older player to fill in for a season while ledson and odegaard are ready to step up.

so whats people suggestions?

the role they will be playing is roaming play maker

Seen as your'e Everton who dont have alot of money £72m will keep the club going nicely for a few year so dot spend £40m spend like £20m MAX....

CM-Roaming playmaker.....Sergi Roberto,Albin Ekdal,Jordan Mutch,Jack Rodwell, Pablo Sarabia,Gaston Gil Romero.

Turns out i only got about £20million from the sale, the board kept the rest, isco would have cost £60million in the end, ive brought in Dani Parejo from valencia for about £15million, 26 years old is a good age for what i want i think, old enough to start but after a couple of seasons will drop to rotation. just need a new defensive midfielder as lucas romero will stay roaming pay maker

Look at Diego Poyet hes beastly!!!

DM- Albin Ekdal, Sandro, David Pavelka,

I signed sergi roberto for 2.5 and sold him for 30 mill and he is a great roaming playmaker

Haha dang, 72M quid for Barkley. Good piece of business.

I'd spend it on 3-4 players for all three areas of the pitch. No use having it in the bank if your finances otherwise is in the green. Buy class players.

I would say go for Isco and what is Balanta's situation? With those two you would have central defense and offensive midfield boosted considerably for years to come. Maybe have a look at Jonathan Silva too depending on how Baines is doing. Of course Lucas Romero if he's availible and you haven't gotten him already.

Haha dang, 72M quid for Barkley. Good piece of business.

I'd spend it on 3-4 players for all three areas of the pitch. No use having it in the bank if your finances otherwise is in the green. Buy class players.

I would say go for Isco and what is Balanta's situation? With those two you would have central defense and offensive midfield boosted considerably for years to come. Maybe have a look at Jonathan Silva too depending on how Baines is doing. Of course Lucas Romero if he's availible and you haven't gotten him already.

Had Balanta and romero from day 1, balanta is still here in season 3, romero went to bayern in january of season 2 as he was unhappy so i got 40 million for him. im well covered for players now the bored backed me in january of season 2 and i won the league.

so its all going very well i reckon, struggle in the champions league as im only a 3rd seed team so far

Nathan (brazillian) is good in my game, he can be bought for a reasonable price and progresses very well. Tielemans is quality also and turns world class in a few seasons. As said above - spend it signing a few players to boost your overall squad - Zivkovic has to be top of the list, the guy is a monster up top and Odegaard just in behind him, he is now world class in mine at 21!!!