Reaction score
i am inter and am about to sign this villereal striker

is he worth £21 million????

and i do already have mario balotelli, adriano, zlatan imbrahimovic, hernan crespo, julio cruz

so do i need him?

yeah ;) but try to sell hernan crespso and julio cruz.they are older and not so usefull.

Cruaz and Crespo isn't something to brag about.. Sell them and recoup a couple of Million£ for the Rossi deal.

Yeah he's a great player but Vagner love would be a cheaper option. If you have another 20m why don't you go for Sergio Aguero who arguably becomes the best striker in the game in your second or third season

yeah buy vagner love you won't regret it honest.

vagner love is at man city now so i have bought rossi and he's got 8 goals in 5 games with an average rating of 8.32!

he's worth every penny.. bought him for 17 million.. already score 7 goals in 13 appearance..

I was with villareal before and he was brilliant. I ended up selling him for 26 million to atletico madrid and then they sold him to man utd for 32 million.

hes not worth it buy kerrison for 8 million instead

how do u gethe super league to work

Why is this related to the thread?

Anyway you download the Super League database and move it to the DB Folder within the FM09 folder within the Sports Interactive Folder.

i am inter and am about to sign this villereal striker

is he worth £21 million????

and i do already have mario balotelli, adriano, zlatan imbrahimovic, hernan crespo, julio cruz

so do i need him?

He is well worth it!!!

He usually costs me about 65-70 million