Milleg9

Reaction score
[video=youtube;mAo7TrQ0aXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAo7TrQ0aXw[/video]

Having always loved Italian football since I was young , I remember when i was younger my friends talking about Ally McCoist , Pierre Van Hooijdonk , Henrik Larsson....

I was always more interested in ;Batistuta,Crespbo,Zamarano,Salas,Del Pierro,Baggio,Inzaghi brothers,Mancini,Vialli,Vieri So I always felt that Italian football would be the place for me.

View attachment 212928View attachment 212927

Having been lucky enough to spend the last 5 years as a tactical analyst for Bologna whilst they were going through the transition with new owner Mr Joey Saputo taking over the club.

View attachment 212922

Mr Saputo who can be quite Rash but any multi millionaire is allowed to be rash because without their ability to make rash decisions they would not find the success and fortune that allow them to be the sole owner of not one but two football clubs with Montreal Impact in the MLS falling under the Saputo Stewardship.

Since his arrival Mr Saputo has already placed former Italy International Marco Di Vaio as his man in charge of all football affairs at the club.

[video=youtube;FVYzgvXT6dY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVYzgvXT6dY[/video]​

falling in line with the crazy decisions at this club they have placed a Scottish tactical and technical analyst Gavin Miller in charge of first team affairs on a 12 month rolling contract.

"To create success you either have to have a lot of money or do something no one else has done"

"Marco and I feel that Gavin can think differently and bring a bit of fairy tale magic to not just Bologna but too Italian football"

"The way we see it is everyone expects us to go down so if we go down and we done something different we can accept that , but we want to push on and Like i said to be up there with the pillars of Italian footballl we have to do something different"

"some will say I am crazy but I believe we can get European football here if everything clicks in the right way"