DM08

Reaction score
Essentially I want what the title says; I'm after some young(ish), decent rotation/cover players for my Barcelona team at the following positions: central defence and left back.

I'm looking to spend roughly £30m on two CBs and a LB who in a couple of years could potentially challenge for a first team place, although it's more important that they are ready to step up to the mark in Spanish Cup games in the coming season. I am starting my second season now. I am fully aware of Barca's excellent youth system, however this year's intake of new youth players has been poor and I've been forced to look elsewhere despite my attempts to promote from within.

Would prefer younger Spanish players, but suggestions like 'Get Javi Martinez, he's really good' are not welcome because he's a key player for Bilbao and will not come cheap. Thanks in advance.

LBs:
Dodo
Lucas Digne
Timothée Kolodzieczak
Adam Matthews
Alex Sandro
Georgy Schennikov
Joe Mattock
Hasan Ali Kaldirim
David Addy
Fabio
Diego Contento

CBs:
Breno
Mateo Mussachio
Paul Papp
Jordan Spence
Mathias Jørgensen
Neguete
Rafael Tolói
Dedryck Boyata
Leonel Galeano
Jordi Amat
Phil Jones
Kyriakos Papadopoulos
Danny Wilson
Raphaël Varane​

Hope This Helps​

I'd strongly recommend Digne from the above list...the must-buy is Varane at CB, he's fantastic and will become key to your future defence. good young Spanish defenders are few and far between, the best Spanish players are midfield or attack, such as Munian, but they all tend to be pretty expensive...